Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayo who here drives a Charger?

Only impala that matters is 94-96 "SS" check the avi

you do know that the 9th gen Impala SS (the last one, not the current one) is significantly quicker than the 94-96 joint? Even the current Impala LT with the 3.6L V6 is quicker. (for that matter the 8th gen SS was just as fast as the 94-96).

you do know that the 9th gen Impala SS (the last one, not the current one) is significantly quicker than the 94-96 joint? Even the current Impala LT with the 3.6L V6 is quicker. (for that matter the 8th gen SS was just as fast as the 94-96).
No shit sherlock. I'll pick a V8 rwd over any front wheel drive anyday. When the 94-96 impala was out it could run with the vet and keep up and pass it. It wasn't no hoe in it's day. Even when they did put a ls motor in it it was fwd stupidest thing gm ever done. The best thing gm has done car wise was make the Chevy ss and it ran production for 4 years

No shit sherlock. I'll pick a V8 rwd over any front wheel drive anyday. When the 94-96 impala was out it could run with the vet and keep up and pass it. It wasn't no hoe in it's day. Even when they did put a ls motor in it it was fwd stupidest thing gm ever done. The best thing gm has done car wise was make the Chevy ss and it ran production for 4 years

Bruh, the stock 94-96 SS was never quicker than the 94-95 C4, and damned sure not faster than the LT4 equipped 96's. That's the urban myth about the SS. It was quick as shit for car it's size, but it wasn't nearly as quick as folks believed it to be. It couldn't keep up with a 92+ C4 and wasn't passing one on the freeway unless the Vette owner just didn't give a fuck.

Bruh, the stock 94-96 SS was never quicker than the 94-95 C4, and damned sure not faster than the LT4 equipped 96's. That's the urban myth about the SS. It was quick as shit for car it's size, but it wasn't nearly as quick as folks believed it to be. It couldn't keep up with a 92+ C4 and wasn't passing one on the freeway unless the Vette owner just didn't give a fuck.
I've heard too many stories from people who raced em only difference was the heads and the tune. Now granted they may have changed that before racing. But gm is known for putting out cars that could beat the flagship car they were just turned down. It's folks now when im riding that'll try and race or want to buy. It's no where near race ready when I purchased the car it was bone stock. Only thing I did was headers, cold air intake, drilled, slotted brakes, ran straight 2.5 stainless steel exhaust to some flowmasters And changed the rear end to a 3.73. Oh yea the starter went out and swapped it out for a 96 vet starter. Sounds soooooooo good starting up even at idle the rumbling bumbling music to my ears.

Only difference I believe between the lt1 and lt4 were the heads on em

Off the top of my head: the cam is slightly different with more lift over the LT1's, the head is different, the rods are different, the crank is different, the manifold is different, and there's smaller things I can't think of right now, but it's enough to produce an extra 30hp at higher revs.

The LT1 in the Impala SS was significantly detuned in the Impala SS (and also the 9C1 Police Interceptor package) to 260hp, which is even less than the same engine in the Camaro and Firebird/TA's 275hp.

However, I know you can add an extra 80-90hp with just bolt-ons in the old Camaro/Firebird, and that would likely be the case with the SS as well which WOULD allow one to overtake a stock LT1 and hang with an LT4 powered Vette.

Off the top of my head: the cam is slightly different with more lift over the LT1's, the head is different, the rods are different, the crank is different, the manifold is different, and there's smaller things I can't think of right now, but it's enough to produce an extra 30hp at higher revs.

The LT1 in the Impala SS was significantly detuned in the Impala SS (and also the 9C1 Police Interceptor package) to 260hp, which is even less than the same engine in the Camaro and Firebird/TA's 275hp.

However, I know you can add an extra 80-90hp with just bolt-ons in the old Camaro/Firebird, and that would likely be the case with the SS as well which WOULD allow one to overtake a stock LT1 and hang with an LT4 powered Vette.
That 260 be moving though.

I been wanting a challenger for years but it is the basic hood nigga car with the charger

Might fuck around and get a Durango

Last time I rented a car to drive out of town I got a Charger.

If there's a EBRC version of driving a car, that's what I did everytime I got in that mf.

Back