Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Avatar: The Last Airbender

Didn't read any posts in case of spoilers but I'm at episode 5. This is pretty good for someone who doesn't know the story.

This is the greatest live screen adaptation I’ve seen in my life. They even got face and body shapes accurate, the voices are on point. Only that thing doesn’t match is Azula. but maybe that’s the come. She’s a lil too cute for my liking. Iroh…goat, his acting is goat

Watching ep 1 it's decent so far. They seemed to have removed all the personalities of the kids so far especially Aang and Sokka. Sokka is sarcastically funny and always had dumbass ideas that ended up working lol. Aang lights up the room because he acts like a kid and was more goofy.

The stunt work is cool so far and I did like the change in episode 1 showing more of an idea on how the attack went. CGI was weak though in a way because Sozins comet was a MASSIVE boost in the show especially for fire masters.

I don't like the score so far it's weak as hell compared to the series but I'll give it a chance to see if they can improve. There's potential in the show for sure they need to just hire the OG writers. The acting seems a bit stiff due to the dialog.

Damn they're speed running they cutting all the character building adventures lol

Back