Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Avatar: The Last Airbender

Why aren't more follicly-challenged actors being considered for roles

Who the fuck asked for this?

These studios lazy as fuck. All they do now is remake classic anime in live action, make shitty prequels of established series, or adapt shit.

Lol if someone already seen the Last Airbender.. why would they watch an inferior version of it?

Who watches a great cartoon and be like, "It would be better if it was in livr action."

The animation made it great.

Same with Cowboy Bebop, I didn't even bother watching that trash, I already knew it was gonna be shit. The animation made it cool and neo-noir themes with great voice acting.

These studios need to stop being lazy and ruining great popular works because it already has an in -built audience.

Lol this shit gonna flop and it's gonna be cancelled after one season. Nobody wants this.

And watch, 10 years from now, they some bitch ass, weak ass studio is gonna try to make Berserk into a live action series and that shit is gonna flop.

Who the fuck asked for this?

These studios lazy as fuck. All they do now is remake classic anime in live action, make shitty prequels of established series, or adapt shit.

Lol if someone already seen the Last Airbender.. why would they watch an inferior version of it?

Who watches a great cartoon and be like, "It would be better if it was in livr action."

The animation made it great.

Same with Cowboy Bebop, I didn't even bother watching that trash, I already knew it was gonna be shit. The animation made it cool and neo-noir themes with great voice acting.

These studios need to stop being lazy and ruining great popular works because it already has an in -built audience.

Lol this shit gonna flop and it's gonna be cancelled after one season. Nobody wants this.

And watch, 10 years from now, they some bitch ass, weak ass studio is gonna try to make Berserk into a live action series and that shit is gonna flop.

Me. I asked for it. I called up Netflix and told them we needed a do-over on the Airbender live action movie, and they obliged.

I can't wait til people stop saying that dumb shit. Nobody asked for Star Wars, Godfather or Alien either.

Last edited:
Back