Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Avatar: The Last Airbender

You know what? This is too dark honestly they went to far that direction it's missing the joy and life that the original cast had. I gotta really try hard to just take this show for what it is I loved the original so much man lol. It's making me want to rewatch the OG.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Heard a decent amount of ppl don’t fuck with this

(Ppl who watched the show)

Too bad “combustion man ” probably won’t be adapted ever

Heard a decent amount of ppl don’t fuck with this

(Ppl who watched the show)

Too bad “combustion man ” probably won’t be adapted ever
Nah I think Sparky Sparky Boom Man will show up. That was a major and memorable character. They’ve not left out anyone else at that level yet.

Last edited:
Nah I think Sparky Sparky Boom Boom will show up. That was a major and memorable character. They’ve not left out anyone else at that level yet.
Ehh idk that’s something that would be cut imo but who knows maybe

I can’t remember if that was book 2 or book 3

Book 3 is when they should be going all dark anf shit not season 1 lol.
I think it was Book 3. I could be wrong though, it’s been a long time.
He was introduced late Book 2 and got active in 3 I think. Time for a rewatch lol

They did really well with the casting..This nigga got Sokka whole face.. The only thing I hate is that they are combining or speeding through certain adventures.. I understand the need to cut though I guess..But I'm fucking with it overall

You know one thing that’s bothering me, even that it was mentioned. Is that the creators were toning down Sokkas sexism.

And I’m thinking, sexism? When was Sokka sextist, bro was just the typical teenage boy who only saw things from his own perspective.

Why do they feel the need to highlight that as sexist, he was literally the most human character in the entire show.

The sexist character was dude who ran the northern village and fought his sister, that..was sexist. Every other day normal human interaction gets pushed more and more to being unacceptable.

Confident young men are confident because they fully believe in their own world view and maturity is acknowledging that there are other world views

So he didn’t get “less sexist” as the story progressed, he matured. As can be seen when he was honest with the fire nation swordsmith about who he was. Even if it cause danger to himself, he did what he felt was right by someone else, that’s, maturity.

Back