Welcome To aBlackWeb

987e9b1359f36b9dcb090adbe44dc29cbeffa9c3.gifv

f47907d5d75e324e2db5a8a8656f0a1f00278181.gifv

caf30f2d96fb09bfe2b941f9e2b89b03c38667f6.gifv

For the most part....everyone knew earn wanted her except her he finally got his chance to show his true feelings now she can stop bullshitting trying to front like her love life is fine
Not to undercut the hilarity of your comments, but this episode played like a sequel to Helen from S2.

In that one it was Van pressing Earn and Earn being unable to commit so a full circle for sure. And really the 1st episode that felt like the end was drawing near.

I need to give this show another go. I watched like 3 episodes of season 1 and ten abandoned the shit. Honestly can't even remember why. Prolly some real life shit that got in the way. Either way, I been meaning to revisit it.

This episode was one LONG ass Chappelle "Keeping It Real Goes Wrong" sketch that just got more bizarre as it went along.

That's how I'll describe it.

huh? Yeh ima let you figure out what’s goin on here :js4:
Nah I know, I’m just bullshittin’, lol.

It was a great episode though and for him to get all of those folks to make it seem real was dope. Filmed just like a doc as well.

Ain’t going to lie, they almost had me until dude said Tom went full Goof in the board meeting, lol.

I think they needed this after last week’s episode just to bring it back to its eclectic nature. Last week was very vanilla for lack of a better term.

I need to give this show another go. I watched like 3 episodes of season 1 and ten abandoned the shit. Honestly can't even remember why. Prolly some real life shit that got in the way. Either way, I been meaning to revisit it.

Get into it. It was actually season 2 where I started to drift away a bit

Just be ready for the bizarre shit like the D’Angelo episode

Wonderful episode and all bit like get this all the way 100%. This episode was about Donald Glover wanted acceptance from the black community because remember when people was clowning for having a white wife. Ever since if you look at it Atlanta never been the same show again. Like the third season especially where you have these episodes where he showing black people messages and show.

Now this last season not so much up until this episode and we have only two episodes left. So why and the hell you will do that knowing your show only have three episodes left and you put something like this on here.

Wonderful episode and all bit like get this all the way 100%. This episode was about Donald Glover wanted acceptance from the black community because remember when people was clowning for having a white wife. Ever since if you look at it Atlanta never been the same show again. Like the third season especially where you have these episodes where he showing black people messages and show.

Now this last season not so much up until this episode and we have only two episodes left. So why and the hell you will do that knowing your show only have three episodes left and you put something like this on here.

Because the episode was meant to go deeper than just Donald Glover

Atlanta is more than just a comedy show…it’s supposed to reflect black ambitions from different perspectives

I agree the show is bizarre. But the episode represents how many black creators feel about being accepted.

Think Kanye for example.

I think he’s also making a statement on how when black people do finally get into Hollywood they feel like they have to do uber-black content. Like they can’t just do whatever, it has to be black centric. Donald Glover has probably felt this way which is why he took the show in a more non-traditional direction. Eclectic themes and plots that have black actors.

Back