Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazing episode.

Goofy Movie always been the GOAT and this was a huge suprise. I dont think i ever came across anybody who didnt love it as a kid and as a adult. Glover around my age so it was dope to see.

It's funny how many times i've heard the words from store owners over the past few months: Ahh you're just going to order it off Amazon right?
THIS WAS VERY SUSPENSEFUL
For the most part the advice from an old timer is always on the money.
Those solo journeys to remote or nearly remote places are not for me.

I think this was a metaphor for black men and mental health. We be going through a lot of shit then when somebody ask us how we doing or what we been doing we just be like “eh, not shit, just chilling.”

Just damn near lost his life twice and when he speak to Earn don’t say shit about it. Just sits on the porch drinking and eating like ain’t shit happen cause we’ve been conditioned to just get over it and move on.

Not to mention, the hog incident happened while he’s already injured, a nod to how mental health injuries compile on top of one another. We already black men but then we have other shit piled on top of that struggle.

Last edited:
So it’s been so great I didn’t even feel the need to speak on it.

I feel like they’re lining up Alfred to die but it is shocking move it might be Earn

Earn was fighting that hog like House of the dragons

Back