Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what age would you accept help from your child to hand out a fade? 🤔

say the outcome ends in a murder you happy for your kid to be charged as an adult by law?
We'll just have our day in court ..

Also it needs to be said. Y'all some grim ass motherfuckers...

I'm asking a casual hypothetical and all y'all wanna do is talk about death.

Hypothetically, what age would you expect to see your kid out there ready to throw hands on some protect the family shit. I'm soley talking about hands..... In a hypothetical sense.

ABW niggaz

I'm shooting
Niggaz getting murdered
Someone catching a murder charge

Like shit..... Y'all the real killers. Y'all listen to that drill shit don't y'all? 🤔

We'll just have our day in court ..

Also it needs to be said. Y'all some grim ass motherfuckers...

I'm asking a casual hypothetical and all y'all wanna do is talk about death.

Hypothetically, what age would you expect to see your kid out there ready to throw hands on some protect the family shit. I'm soley talking about hands..... In a hypothetical sense.

ABW niggaz

I'm shooting
Niggaz getting murdered
Someone catching a murder charge

Like shit..... Y'all the real killers. Y'all listen to that drill shit don't y'all? 🤔
We learned it from yall lol never know when Chris and Snoop might show up

shit that got me was nigga stole a truck in the daytime and they knew it and he ain’t give a damn lol plus unc got the truck back
What’s wild was when I was young, none of that part stood out to me. All that seemed like some normal shit that would happen cause it all made sense based on who the people were.

My uncle ran the streets so of course he found dude. Dude was a hood nigga so of course he’ll throw income away behind his feelings. Of course they would fight, of course this nigga would be dense enough to ask me to fight wit him. All of that made sense back then.

Added to that, I got fired like..a week or so later I think. Another dude that my uncle found, this time he was my age. One day we bounce together for lunch since we the same age and cool wit each other. The job site downtown but the dude live in North Charleston.

He said he gotta go to his house to get a sandwich. He ends up riding through the hood bumping loud music tryna look cool in a work truck. Like I said, it didn’t even stand out to me then, I was letting him rock. Then the contractor started hitting up the chirp phone talking bout lunch been over.

Said Something slick and dude start talking bout fuck this job, ion need this job. Turns off the chirp, and turns up Pastor Troy, hits the fucking gas and says I’m just like Pastor Troy cause ion care if I fucking live or die.

im like…

1674395988355.png

That’s cool dog but could you take me back downtown cause I actually do need this job…lol

He started talking shit about white man black man slave mentality shit while he doing 90 down the freeway..and I’m thinking, why am I the only sane person in this world.

Anyway, we get back..homie got fired on the spot. On Friday, dude hand me my check and said this is your last check, have a good day.

Couldn’t even be mad, surprised i lasted that long wit all the shit that was going on.

As to whether or not I'd let my kids jump in: That's a strong "fuck nawl". My goal is to keep them out of harm's way, so no... sitcho ass on the porch and let me handle this.

A Chicago woman and her 14-year-old son are facing murder charges after a physical altercation inside a fast food restaurant turned deadly when the woman allegedly ordered her son to fire shots at a 32-year-old man.

14 year old ends nigga on mom's orders..

yeaaaaah... I'mma say she had every right to tell her son to get the strap. It was legal, registered to her, she had her firearm card and everything. She knew what she was dealing with and was proven correct when dude socked her in the mouth. I think most cats would have popped dude too after witnessing their moms get socked by some thug nigga.

yeaaaaah... I'mma say she had every right to tell her son to get the strap. It was legal, registered to her, she had her firearm card and everything. She knew what she was dealing with and was proven correct when dude socked her in the mouth. I think most cats would have popped dude too after witnessing their moms get socked by some thug nigga.
The issue is dude got shot and ran out the place and the mom told the boy to chase him down and finish it.

The issue is dude got shot and ran out the place and the mom told the boy to chase him down and finish it.

She just got punched in the head three times by a dude and was prolly not thinking clearly.

I know WHY they're prosecuting and what grounds they have, and yes, legally it could be perceived that the threat was over, but fuck that; I get it. Nigga woofin at my moms like that AND swings on her??? She prolly didn't even have to tell him to finish dude off, I prolly would have done it anyways.

Yeah, not only did he go after the nigga the was crawling out the store and finished him off outside.... The mom's was trying to get him to pop a witness too.... She was even trying to get the gun from him. She was trying to get her son to catch two bodies

Yeah, not only did he go after the nigga the was crawling out the store and finished him off outside.... The mom's was trying to get him to pop a witness too.... She was even trying to get the gun from him. She was trying to get her son to catch two bodies

supposedly the "witness" was dude's woman and word is she was egging him on the whole time. Kinda understandable why she'd want her perished as well. Not saying it was RIGHT, but I'm saying it was understandable.

Dude lost his life b/c he allowed his anger to control him. Unfortunately he picked the wrong one to unleash that on.

He was Super Saiyan. She was Ultra Instict.

Back