Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what age would you accept help from your child to hand out a fade? 🤔

I have only girls… so never. But my pops and I fought off some piru’s after a Bible study before when I was in 10th grade, (weird/long story)so 15-16 sounds reasonable. At that age your son probably gonna jump in whether you want him to or not, like I did.
so niggas skipped right passed this post huh? My nigga and his dad was fighting gang niggas in their Sunday best that is a wild story I'm sure......also fuck gangs kids

Breaking into your house though...
You can beat someone pretty bad without killing them.

You definitely have more time to think about it.

Pull a trigger it's over. You can close your eyes and do that. But choking them till their eyes roll back, or hitting she stomping them when they're already out.

Like you know much more the kind of person you really are when you handing out the punishment with your hands instead of pulling that trigger

A nigga break into your car and I’m supposed to go get my son in 10th grade to come with me to run up on the guy who might be armed so if I get shot he get shot too

Also not all 15-16 year olds are built the same or kids in general. Some might be tall and swole or athletic and some might be scrawny since they are only 15-16. Some could be weak for their age or really strong

What if he die and I don’t and I gotta live with that?

Btw, this shit happened to me.

Man its disgusting to even admit, but for a short while when I was in my late teens, i left home and moved to Phillipsburg, NJ. The disgusting shit to admit is living in Phillipsburg. 🤢 jersey posters know.

So long story short, around 2-3am in the morning my neighbor knocks on door and says some mfers are trying to break into my car.

I grab what I needed to grab and run outside start yelling as im flashing the gun. It was like 4-5 of them. They see me and take off. Not sure they saw the gun or not. I think they did cause if not they probably would have jumped me.

Lmaoooo.

Thats why I said if a mfer breaking into my car and I gotta run out there. Cause if mfer is inside my house, he leaving in a bag.

I'm sayin tho

even then, I'm comin out the house w/ the yalk in hand

when they see that big ol 10mm, they'd better get on down the road or might not make it home

:shrug2:

Btw, this shit happened to me.

Man its disgusting to even admit, but for a short while when I was in my late teens, i left home and moved to Phillipsburg, NJ. The disgusting shit to admit is living in Phillipsburg. 🤢 jersey posters know.

So long story short, around 2-3am in the morning my neighbor knocks on door and says some mfers are trying to break into my car.

I grab what I needed to grab and run outside start yelling as im flashing the gun. It was like 4-5 of them. They see me and take off. Not sure they saw the gun or not. I think they did cause if not they probably would have jumped me.

exactly wtf I'm talmbout

you not finna come to my shit & think we bout to square up

:hahaha:

I have only girls… so never. But my pops and I fought off some piru’s after a Bible study before when I was in 10th grade, (weird/long story)so 15-16 sounds reasonable. At that age your son probably gonna jump in whether you want him to or not, like I did.

so niggas skipped right passed this post huh? My nigga and his dad was fighting gang niggas in their Sunday best that is a wild story I'm sure......also fuck gangs kids

Bruh just dropped that like it was some normal shyt to say. Talmbout weird/long story. Lol!

Inglewood we need the FULL story on this bruh.

whatever age highschool is 13 at the least.. lil homie who fought the teacher had to be 14-15, I started hs at 13

You can beat someone pretty bad without killing them.

You definitely have more time to think about it.

Pull a trigger it's over. You can close your eyes and do that. But choking them till their eyes roll back, or hitting she stomping them when they're already out.

Like you know much more the kind of person you really are when you handing out the punishment with your hands instead of pulling that trigger

Yeah fuck all that.

if someone breaks into the crib, they getting exactly what they signed up for.

LL Cool J tells the story of coming downstairs to get a snack and being face to face with a home intruder in his kitchen on the Combat Jack show.

said even though he beat the shit out of the guy lol he was scared as fuck the entire time

I ain’t mad at him

( a different interview )
his kids was there too… I believe he said thank god they didn’t come down

Back