Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what age would you accept help from your child to hand out a fade? 🤔

I probably told this story before but it’s relevant so fuck it.

When I was 18 my uncle got me a job on a construction demolition team wit him. He was like an off the books foreman for the hood niggaz the contractor paid under the table.

So one day we riding in the crew cab truck and my uncle in the passenger fucking wit the dude in the driver seat. And dude ain’t the brightest bulb so my uncle just cracking on him.

Dude keep telling my uncle, who they call pigeon to leave him alone. He like “gone pigeon, leave me lone pigeon, you not gonna keep fucking wit me pigeon” and my uncle still roasting.

Dude was so in his emotions, round lunch time he took the truck saying he was gone get lunch and never came back. So the head contractor dude was like..Pigeon go get my truck.

So my uncle tracked dude down somehow and they musta fought. Cause when he came back with the truck, half his body and face was covered in dirt.

He toss the keys to the contractor and told me “we gotta go beat this nigga up”..I’m like

FEA19157-ED0B-4FB6-96BE-FEF86CD2ABC6.jpeg
“We?”

Nigga I’m going home..he mad talking shit. I told him, look here man, that nigga told you all day to leave him alone, and you didn’t. Then you pulled up on him and he dusted you off. What part of that includes me?

The nerve of this grown man losing a one on one he intiated and running to a teenager to help him jump another grown man. Even as a youngin I knew better to follow up a fool like that

That scenario reminded me of time years back well, over 10 years ago. It wasnt exactly a “home invasion” but while throwing a new years house party a guest of a friend( i knew him but not like that) was acting like a weirdo talkin shit as if he had such better shit going creeping the chicks out and then eventually said something slick to my ex at the time.

she and couple other girls pulled me aside like homie gotta go he wildin. So i cut the music off, tell him he gotta go and he cuts his eyes away and brushes me off like “fuck what you talkin”.
NOT IN MY FUCKIN HOUSE! So immediately i stall off on him and jazzy jeff the nigga out my crib, down a flight of stairs, everything lol. Shit was wild.

continue party but in back my mind i kept thinkin what if he comes back because in the midst of me beating his ass he dropped his housekeys so i put it out there if he tried anything i knew where he lived and got his keys ( i didnt know but it made the threat realer and i would find out if needed be lol)

Kept them shits for years just waiting but he never showed his face again…until a few days ago the nigga sent me a fb request lol

I probably told this story before but it’s relevant so fuck it.

When I was 18 my uncle got me a job on a construction demolition team wit him. He was like an off the books foreman for the hood niggaz the contractor paid under the table.

So one day we riding in the crew cab truck and my uncle in the passenger fucking wit the dude in the driver seat. And dude ain’t the brightest bulb so my uncle just cracking on him.

Dude keep telling my uncle, who they call pigeon to leave him alone. He like “gone pigeon, leave me lone pigeon, you not gonna keep fucking wit me pigeon” and my uncle still roasting.

Dude was so in his emotions, round lunch time he took the truck saying he was gone get lunch and never came back. So the head contractor dude was like..Pigeon go get my truck.

So my uncle tracked dude down somehow and they musta fought. Cause when he came back with the truck, half his body and face was covered in dirt.

He toss the keys to the contractor and told me “we gotta go beat this nigga up”..I’m like

View attachment 1003563
“We?”

Nigga I’m going home..he mad talking shit. I told him, look here man, that nigga told you all day to leave him alone, and you didn’t. Then you pulled up on him and he dusted you off. What part of that includes me?

The nerve of this grown man losing a one on one he intiated and running to a teenager to help him jump another grown man. Even as a youngin I knew better to follow up a fool like that

Lol be like “ what you want me to do get beat up too?”

Lol be like “ what you want me to do get beat up too?”
I’m tellin you bro, that wasn’t even no ordinary nigga. That was one of them jail niggaz. You know them niggaz that live wit they mama well into their 60’s. Can tell you what they serve at the local jail on what month on what day. Got no qualms at all about busing ya head open wit a pipe, then sitting on the porch hollering bout..I told that nigga to leave me lone..all the wild he still there while the police is coming cause he know leaving gonna just make his bond more, and his mama just told him money gone be tight till June.

That nigga…I ain’t fighting that nigga for you fam

So unc got you a job and you let a nigga steal his truck and beat him up? All on the clock?

If you think misappropriating what I wrote to write me in that light shames me. You have no idea what I’ve actually done that shames me. That shit right there don’t bother me at all. That don’t keep me up at night, in fact as I recall. That night That happened, I slept like a baby.

That scenario reminded me of time years back well, over 10 years ago. It wasnt exactly a “home invasion” but while throwing a new years house party a guest of a friend( i knew him but not like that) was acting like a weirdo talkin shit as if he had such better shit going creeping the chicks out and then eventually said something slick to my ex at the time.

she and couple other girls pulled me aside like homie gotta go he wildin. So i cut the music off, tell him he gotta go and he cuts his eyes away and brushes me off like “fuck what you talkin”.
NOT IN MY FUCKIN HOUSE! So immediately i stall off on him and jazzy jeff the nigga out my crib, down a flight of stairs, everything lol. Shit was wild.

continue party but in back my mind i kept thinkin what if he comes back because in the midst of me beating his ass he dropped his housekeys so i put it out there if he tried anything i knew where he lived and got his keys ( i didnt know but it made the threat realer and i would find out if needed be lol)

Kept them shits for years just waiting but he never showed his face again…until a few days ago the nigga sent me a fb request lol

I was not expecting that at all. I thought you gonna say "until I saw the nigga in the street" or something similar. Not a fb request. Lol

I'd much rather fight than shoot

I saved a niggaz life one day by beating him up.

I was like 85% sure my homie was about to shoot the nigga, but we all grew up together.... So I just stole on the nigga and beat his ass.

He came back a few days later and thankede, cuz pretty much everybody saw the same thing. It was either that or he was gonna catch a hot one 🤷🏿‍♂️

I stayed jumping in my pops shit growing up and he never asked me to.

the only time he had me fucked up was the one time he pullled that shit on my facebook page. I actually shared the story once..

My pops was wild as hell bruh, I gave this nigga an old PC just to keep him out of trouble once and I had even been showing him how to use the internet.. So I remember one day he came to me like "Tony, how I get on facebook. I got something I need to see" So when he says this shit I offer to make him his own page cause im like man i dont want this nigga on my page accidentally liking random shit but he like "Nah, i just wanna scroll though"

So aight, I pull up facebook & ask him what he looking for and thats when he tell me one of the boys he been running with (A nigga thats only like 2 years older than me at the time while my pops is like 58-59) done got his ass whooped by his step daddy and he posted about it on FB.

Aight, now before I continue let me tell yall bout this nigga step daddy.. man he JUST like Melvin from baby boy.. Big ass, bald headed motherfucker named Roger, fresh out the pen for murder and he done moved to my block after he hit it off with ole boys mama through prison letters and shit.

So, you know im like damn, I bet Roger done beat the brakes off this lil nigga.. I kinda wanna see it my damn self. So I pull up the page, this nigga got a picture up of himself looking like a battered wife along with along ass paragraph about how his mama chose her abusive boyfriend over him (Just like Jody.. smh) So aight, after reading n seeing the pic i think we done.. but pops like "Alright, i think got it if I need you to help me ill call you again"

So you know, I walk off.. leave this nigga looking at ole boys FB page cause im under the impression that all he know how to do is scroll n shit cuz we hadn't even got that far in our PC lessons for him to be typing out FB msgs. So yea man, next thing I know im getting all these notifications to my phone, I look, and see the shit from facebook then I see this nigga storming out the computer room and back into his room.

I open my facebook page and this nigga done went and commented on the damn picture talking craaazzzzy shit about Roger saying what he gone do when he see him and shit then he gone SIGN the post with HIS initials "Wcs" like niggas was just automatically gonna be like "Oh ok, that must of been Wayne that typed that!"

I'm like..

tenor.gif

By this time man the comment done got bout 45 likes, niggas commentin on my comment rooting for me and shit... Niggas texting my phone asking me if im good and shit.. im hittin em back like "That wont me, that was my daddy!!" then my brother calls tells me niggas calling his phone asking him bout the shit. I swear man for like 2 weeks straight niggas was comin up to me saying that heard I got into it with this nigga..

I was mad as fuck, so mad that I had to punish this nigga and take away the computer that I gave him. Everytime he asked me where It went I told him I was fixing it up.

but yea I wouldn't ask my kids to jump in no shit for me but if they did then I wouldn't say anything cause I was the same way behind my pops for a while

I stayed jumping in my pops shit growing up and he never asked me to.

the only time he had me fucked up was the one time he pullled that shit on my facebook page. I actually shared the story once..

but yea I wouldn't ask my kids to jump in no shit for me but if they did then I wouldn't say anything cause I was the same way behind my pops for a while
Lmaoo at punishing ya pops with no internet access. Thats hilarious!

I’m tellin you bro, that wasn’t even no ordinary nigga. That was one of them jail niggaz. You know them niggaz that live wit they mama well into their 60’s. Can tell you what they serve at the local jail on what month on what day. Got no qualms at all about busing ya head open wit a pipe, then sitting on the porch hollering bout..I told that nigga to leave me lone..all the wild he still there while the police is coming cause he know leaving gonna just make his bond more, and his mama just told him money gone be tight till June.

That nigga…I ain’t fighting that nigga for you fam

shit that got me was nigga stole a truck in the daytime and they knew it and he ain’t give a damn lol plus unc got the truck back

More folks die/have major complications from getting hit upside with an object than a bullet

(Suicide don’t count)

Back