Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what age would you accept help from your child to hand out a fade? 🤔

You can beat someone pretty bad without killing them.

You definitely have more time to think about it.

Pull a trigger it's over. You can close your eyes and do that. But choking them till their eyes roll back, or hitting she stomping them when they're already out.

Like you know much more the kind of person you really are when you handing out the punishment with your hands instead of pulling that trigger
Lol what if you lose? It's his house now basically

LL Cool J tells the story of coming downstairs to get a snack and being face to face with a home intruder in his kitchen on the Combat Jack show.

said even though he beat the shit out of the guy lol he was scared as fuck the entire time

I ain’t mad at him

( a different interview )
his kids was there too… I believe he said thank god they didn’t come down

I mean as a homeowner with family...I get it. You not really thinkin whether or not to engage. It's all natural instincts to protect the people you love at that moment. So the 1st instinct is to react.

Props to LL for doin what he had to do to protecthis family. But he's blessed that things didn't go side ways, and is able to talk about it.

But regarding the topic...if my kids were to run out wit me to put them paws on a thieving azzz muthafucca...I'd definitely tell them to stay back. Tell'em go stay wit their mama.

Now If they older as far as late teen...to early adult...I'd still tell'em to go back. But if they happened to still get some kicks/punches in...it is what it is. But I'm definitely tellin them to go back inside and call police.

Bruh just dropped that like it was some normal shyt to say. Talmbout weird/long story. Lol!

Inglewood we need the FULL story on this bruh.

Man I got like 3 stories like that where I somehow found myself in a gang riot type situation.

Even had somebody on the other side of one verify a story back on the IC

One rumble with the Wesside Pirus with pops

Another one with the 60’s in an apartment in 60th and 10th Ave which by all rights should’ve ended with me either dead or with kidnapping charges lol

And then another versus 100s right in front of Washington Prep HS

Man I got like 3 stories like that where I somehow found myself in a gang riot type situation.

Another one with the 60’s in an apartment in 60th and 10th Ave which by all rights should’ve ended with me either dead or with kidnapping charges lol

And you living to tell about this...
wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

...amazing.

Yeah your guardian angel was working over time. Lol

Kidnapping charges? I'm curious about this story lol

Yeah fuck all that.

if someone breaks into the crib, they getting exactly what they signed up for.
Everything they signed up for with no remorse. I got a wife and daughter in this crib fam..
Im not allowing a nigga to recover from an already attempted home invasion like he wont just try again and this time smarter…

fuck all the way outta here.

I get @Duwop's point. And I really wish the world worked that way.

But im not brave enough to have a mfer in my house and not think that I have to put him down before he tries to put me down.

Like if I knew for a fact dude was harmless and win or lose, it wont escalate to anything but hands, then ill throw hands, win or lose.

But in a real life situation, i cant risk that.

So ima have to shoot first, ask questions later.

Back