Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

I guess u ignored the part of my post where I said we should be confronting racists head-on? 🙁

the KKK was still able to embolden racists without social media, but now u think it's a good idea to set up govt enforcement-like authorities to police their thoughts on the internet.........u really think that will minimize their racist activity?

the KKK was abolished only because activists confronted them directly through various ways........even down to direct intellectual discourse

what it sounds like u want is the same thing passive white folks want whenever racism and inequality is brought up by the aggrieved......ie. as long as we stop talking about it, then maybe racism and its problems will just automatically go away

that's what it seems like u are hoping will happen by putting the responsibility on private corporations to restrict speech
Never said stop talking about racism. I said don’t give these racists the means to talk about it and spread it. The shooter in this instance said explicitly that he didn’t get his ideas until he got on these forums out of boredom.

So how do you plan to confront racists head on? Because I think taking away their platforms is doing exactly that.

I guess u ignored the part of my post where I said we should be confronting racists head-on? 🙁

the KKK was still able to embolden racists without social media, but now u think it's a good idea to set up govt enforcement-like authorities to police their thoughts on the internet.........u really think that will minimize their racist activity?

the KKK was abolished only because activists confronted them directly through various ways........even down to direct intellectual discourse

what it sounds like u want is the same thing passive white folks want whenever racism and inequality is brought up by the aggrieved......ie. as long as we stop talking about it, then maybe racism and its problems will just automatically go away

that's what it seems like u are hoping will happen by putting the responsibility on private corporations to restrict speech

I mean but the kkk still exists confronting racism head on is great but it don’t make it go away

Never said stop talking about racism. I said don’t give these racists the means to talk about it and spread it. The shooter in this instance said explicitly that he didn’t get his ideas until he got on these forums out of boredom.

So how do you plan to confront racists head on? Because I think taking away their platforms is doing exactly that.

how about popping a cap in their asses for starters......at the minimum we should be shooting back

just like how black folks actually used to do back in the day when racists came in their neighborhoods with the bullshit

but now we do our best to be "peaceful" no matter what and continue to rely on others for our protection

then we later want to act surprised whenever these mofos see us as easy targets🙁

but at a minimum we should be engaging directly on the same platforms instead of silencing them cuz 1) it doesn't give us a chance to engage/confront/identify these racists, and 2) it allows people to continue to live in denial like there aren't real problems still going on outside

this coward went to certain forums only becuz he could indulge in confirmation bias with others like him.....he didn't really get motivated cuz he was susceptible to indoctrination.....if those forums didn't exist he would've just found another reason to justify his bullshit

how about popping a cap in their asses for starters......at the minimum we should be shooting back

just like how black folks actually used to do back in the day when racists came in their neighborhoods with the bullshit

but now we do our best to be "peaceful" no matter what and continue to rely on others for our protection

then we later want to act surprised whenever these mofos see us as easy targets🙁

but at a minimum we should be engaging directly on the same platforms instead of silencing them cuz 1) it doesn't give us a chance to engage/confront/identify these racists, and 2) it allows people to continue to live in denial like there aren't real problems still going on outside

this coward went to certain forums only becuz he could indulge in confirmation bias with others like him.....he didn't really get motivated cuz he was susceptible to indoctrination.....if those forums didn't exist he would've just found another reason to justify his bullshit
I guess we won’t know because those platforms exist.

So instead of shutting down platforms known to harbor this type of rhetoric shoot racists. Like the guard tried to do.

Ok, I’m done. Over to the other mass shooting thread where some people are also basically saying do nothing as well.

Wypipo gonna forget about this shit after today smh

I don’t think it’s too harsh to say these guys should burn on a stake. Place him on a heated cast iron cross and start the fire.

Actually if you REALLY pissed them off in the Ye Olde days, what they would do is use a recently cut live tree's wood, referred to as "green wood", on the fire, so that their body and soul would LITERALLY burn slow......

I'd also be cool with Bravehearting his bitch ass.....

Lol the English were sick fucks

Wypipo gonna forget about this shit after today smh

Actually if you REALLY pissed them off in the Ye Olde days, what they would do is use a recently cut live tree's wood, referred to as "green wood", on the fire, so that their body and soul would LITERALLY burn slow......

I'd also be cool with Bravehearting his bitch ass.....

Lol the English were sick fucks

I’m down w this form of torture punishment too

this guy was very meticulous in his choosing of where to do this…this coward looked up the areas gun laws and was able to find that this area has strict laws on guns, therefore he was able to determine that the probability of him being shot at by a citizen was very low… smh

Exactly i dont believe in polls

Polls are bordline useless imo.

Tho they did get the kemp vs perdue race right in GA.

1. really only old ppl really answer phns today
2. Sumtimes ppl troll
3. Sumtimes ppl tell the pollster what they wanna hear

Polls are a dinosaur of the past

And so it begins: Apparently Aaron Salter patented a method to run a car on something other than gasoline. He started a company, AWS Hydrogen Technologies and filed a patent (https://patents.google.com/patent/US9863309B2/en) which was granted in 2018.

The theories now are that this was used by Big Oil as a cover to eliminate dude.

There was a water-powered car meme floating around Facebook late last year.
I don't know if it was based on this guy, but his estate would now own the patent.
Daymond could definitely have ulterior motives for his reaching out to the family.
Two inventors inventing the same thing and both dying of strange circumstances does spark suspicion.

could’ve killed the guy in a botched robbery paying off some low level street dude then taking him out

staging a mass shooting to take this guy out seems like a massive reach

Did the shooter stake out that specific grocery store randomly or was it because Aaron Salter worked there?

Back