Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

least likely to have armed citizens due to the gun laws***

Cause there's swathes of armed citizens in other parts of New York.

Just find the one place with a trained ex cop that's armed.

Lol what point do you think you made? If it's so hard to get a gun how did his research take him to the one place in that area where someone had a gun? He was looking for a challenge?

Not even saying I believe the theory but it's funny when you pick and choose to go hard. Cognitive dissonance a mf.

Lol what point do you think you made? If it's so hard to get a gun how did his research take him to the one place in that area where someone had a gun? He was looking for a challenge?

Not even saying I believe the theory but it's funny when you pick and choose to go hard. Cognitive dissonance a mf.

i ain’t even“going hard”, I’m just stating what I read about the guy… he stayed watching the place. He knew what he was doing. He carefully planned out exactly where he wanted to do this for reasons I stated.

The point isn’t that there wouldn’t be someone with a gun. The point was he wanted to be in an area where it would be least likely thecitizens would be armed. That’s it. He didn’t scope out an area that would be 100% gun free, as the majority of security have some type of weapon - lethal or non.

i have no clue why you’re trying to harp on that…. ain’t no one else finding it important to talk on that other than you lol

i ain’t even“going hard”, I’m just stating what I read about the guy… he stayed watching the place. He knew what he was doing. He carefully planned out exactly where he wanted to do this for reasons I stated.

The point isn’t that there wouldn’t be someone with a gun. The point was he wanted to be in an area where it would be least likely thecitizens would be armed. That’s it. He didn’t scope out an area that would be 100% gun free, as the majority of security have some type of weapon - lethal or non.

i have no clue why you’re trying to harp on that…. ain’t no one else finding it important to talk on that other than you lol

Why wouldn't I "harp" on that if that's what makes it look suspect?

What makes it look suspect? That a guard had a gun? Are you purposely glossing over the point about the armed citizens being his concern? That’s the point. Not that he was looking for zero guns. He was looking for the least likely…which doesn’t mean zero

Back