Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

man everybody keep saying folks are supposed to "do something"

people need to be specific about what solutions they are looking for so they can actually hold politicians accountable

people need to be specific about what solutions they are looking for so they can actually hold politicians accountable
Asking white folks to stop doing something is not a solution IMO

It’s what WE have to do to stop these folks thinking it’s sweet to do things like this

I get what you're saying, but dude is just a victim. It's not his job to give the solutions to complex problems. He's basically there to lobby the politicians to take action. There are plenty of universities, research centers, think tanks, and advocacy groups that politicians can turn to for the actual solutions.

Only thing you can do is vote for someone else during elections

I was just telling my wife the other day that we need eye for an eye punishments for some of these egregious crimes like mass shootings, rape, child molestation, etc.
I think they should execute him in excruciating fashion ,like shoot off 1 of his arms and shoot off a foot and let him bleed out .

Back