Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

My nigga that chick ain't done nothing anti-black. You basically brought her up because she's in the same ethnic group as someone else who did some fuck shit. What kinda white people bigot shit is that? You basically on your Sean Hannity/Tucker Carlson shit tonight.

Bout time somebody realized that’s his thing Hotep fox news

Another stale cape

The capes yall choose to wear vs the ones yall refuse to wear is always amazing. I posted about a black lady not receiving Justice from being murdered at a sleep over niggas weren't in there typing tho... but here yall are riding hard for the next race. Yall stay off code and proud. Yall lack nuance

why you ain’t tag niggas?

It being stupid is your opinion.. your feelings. That's your opinion and feelings on FACTS that were stated.

Somehow you turned black people sharing what amounts to "fun facts" into some kinda anti Asian attack that you shouldn't give your black energy to care about in the first place. You're still vilifying your own for sharing facts about others and you think this is a noble hill to die on..smh

Did anybody prove she related to the cop tho

why you ain’t tag niggas?
Ahh i have to tag you.. to a thread that's clearly bumped.. titled "white supremacy exposed"? So you're saying you don't check it regularly otherwise.. because.. you're off code, as i been saying
Bout time somebody realized that’s his thing Hotep fox news
That's something an off code nigga whos loyal to other agendas would say

Yall grown negroes still play this we are the world game with people who don't reciprocate the grace yall show. Yall off code as fuck with these fake outrage grievances that don't benefit black people to worry about. Stop soft shoeing

Ahh i have to tag you.. to a thread that's clearly bumped.. titled "white supremacy exposed"? So you're saying you don't check it regularly otherwise.. because.. you're off code, as i been saying

That's something an off code nigga whos loyal to other agendas would say

Yall grown negroes still play this we are the world game with people who don't reciprocate the grace yall show. Yall off code as fuck with these fake outrage grievances that don't benefit black people to worry about. Stop soft shoeing

1627790466556.gif

Fam, what in the hell are you talking about?

Keep in mind that she didn’t attack her for being Asian. She felt the Asian girl did some sneaky shit so she retaliated.

Back