Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Bruh, say you were being recognized for something. Then imagine someone came out and said "Ain't he from the same neighborhood as that notorious rapist?" and then someone else said "Yeah, you know all the niggas from that neighborhood are basically the same. " You wouldn't have a problem with what's being implied there?

Ain't nothing interesting about that shit. They are from the same ethnic group. That's it. If you think drawing random connections between people based on race/ethnicity is ok, then like I said, you're on your Sean Hannity/Tucker Carlson shit because that kinda thing is like page 2 of the white racist playbook.
unbelievably ill fitting cape you're wearing this evening..

Look... Everybody involved in this conversation was black that wasn't even a mainstream Twitter page that convo happened on.. then i brought here for more black views

So you tell me what's wrong with black people discussing the gold medalist being neighbors with a cop amongst themselves? Huh...

unbelievably ill fitting cape you're wearing this evening..

Look... Everybody involved in this conversation was black that wasn't even a mainstream Twitter page that convo happened on.. then i brought here for more black views

So you tell me what's wrong with black people discussing the gold medalist being neighbors with a cop amongst themselves? Huh...

Nigga....nobody said anything about them being neighbors. They specifically called out her ethnicity and drew connections based on that. I basically just gave you a hypothetical analog for that and you ignored it because you know that shit would not be cool.

Again, it's fuck shit. If you want to say I'm caping, then fine, you got it. I see what kinda bullshit you on tonight.

Nigga....nobody said anything about them being neighbors. They specifically called out her ethnicity and drew connections based on that. I basically just gave you a hypothetical analog for that and you ignored it because you know that shit would not be cool.

Again, it's fuck shit. If you want to say I'm caping, then fine, you got it. I see what kinda bullshit you on tonight.
I don't mean literal neighbors but they have Hmong ties in Minnesota. That's noteworthy and harmless to bring up.

Black people sharing info amongst ourselves is a problem according to you despite it being harmless talk. Im honestly amazed you gave this so much of your energy...but this is abw

I don't mean literal neighbors but they have Hmong ties in Minnesota. That's noteworthy and harmless to bring up.

Black people sharing info amongst ourselves is a problem according to you despite it being harmless talk. Im honestly amazed you gave this so much of your energy...but this is abw

What they are doing is the same exact shit that white people do to us.. If you don't see the wrong in that, then I question all your so-called anti-white supremacists stances. There is absolutely nothing harmless about randomly trying to tie this girl to a villain based on nothing more than their ethnicity. It's crazy you're seriously trying to argue this point.

What they are doing is the same exact shit that white people do to us.. If you don't see the wrong in that, then I question all your so-called anti-white supremacists stances. There is absolutely nothing harmless about randomly trying to tie this girl to a villain based on nothing more than their ethnicity. It's crazy you're seriously trying to argue this point.
So let me get this straight, the girl is Hmong from minn, the cop is Hmong from minn and according to you its wrong to bring that up AMONGST OURSELVES.

So let me get this straight, the girl is Hmong from minn, the cop is Hmong from minn and according to you its wrong to bring that up AMONGST OURSELVES.

So let me get this straight, Lebron James is black. The niggas at war in Chicago and Jacksonville are black. It's wrong for white people to bring that up AMONGST THEMSELVES?

So let me get this straight, Lebron James is black. The DC sniper is black. It's wrong for white people to bring that up AMONGST THEMSELVES?
False equivalent that lacks nuance.. because Hmong is the distinction here, it wasn’t just a Asian, then you would have a point..but it was a specific small sub group, which makes it noteworthy. If the dc sniper was born in Akron ohio, it would be noteworthy also. The "its a small world" distinction is why the Hmong connection was brought up... and it's an interesting piece of info despite your Feelings about it

False equivalent that lacks nuance.. because Hmong is the distinction here, it wasn’t just a Asian it was a specific small sub group, which makes it noteworthy. If the dc sniper was born in Akron ohio, it would be noteworthy also. The "its a small world" distinction is why the Hmong connection was brought up. And it's an interesting piece of info despite your feelings about it

Nigga, it's not interesting. Just like it's not interesting when white people use thin connections between black people to justify painting us all with the same thin brush.

Just admit you're a hypocrite and move on.

Nigga, it's not interesting. Just like it's not interesting when white people use thin connections between black people to justify painting us all with the same thin brush.

Just admit you're a hypocrite and move on.
Nah. You completely misconstrued the tweet as an attack but you had to stand on the double down instead of falling back

Nah. You completely misconstrued the tweet as an attack but you had to stand on the double down instead of falling back

Again, it's absolutely pointless to fish for a connection between that girl and that cop based on nothing more than their ethnicity. If you don't see that, I don't want to hear you say shit about what white people do ever again. Like I said before. Move on.

Again, it's absolutely pointless to fish for a connection between that girl and that cop based on nothing more than their ethnicity. If you don't see that, I don't want to hear you say shit about what white people do ever again. Like I said before. Move on.
There was no fishing tho. There were facts being shared. Hmong from minn isnt fishing, its factual. The only one fishing is you fishing for malice in facts being presented

Feeling a way about facts is just..feelings

There was no fishing tho. There were facts being shared. Hmong from minn isnt fishing, its factual. The only one fishing is you fishing for malice in facts being presented

Feeling a way about facts is just..feelings

lol Nigga shut up.

There is a lot of black on black violence in Chicago. That's a fact. When CACs bring that up every time the topic of police brutality pops up, are black people just catching feelings when they call bullshit? No because we know the black on black violence discussion is irrelevant to the police brutality discussion.

Just like Sunissa Lee and the cop with Chauvin both being Hmong is an irrelevant point that serves absolutely no purpose. If I'm wrong, what purpose is served by those tweets? What's so interesting about that line of discussion? What empowerment do black people receive by broaching that line of discussion?

Fam….

Minnesota has a huge Hmong community.

Almost like if a Puerto Rican cop from New York engaged in some criminal behavior and a Puerto Rican girl from New York won an Olympic gold medal and somebody tried to connect the dots.

That would be insane.

You cool n’ everything, but c’mon, son.

lol Nigga shut up.

There is a lot of black on black violence in Chicago. That's a fact. When CACs bring that up every time the topic of police brutality pops up, are black people just catching feelings when they call bullshit? No because we know the black on black violence discussion is irrelevant to the police brutality discussion.

Just like Sunissa Lee and the cop with Chauvin both being Hmong is an irrelevant point that serves absolutely no purpose. If I'm wrong, what purpose is served by those tweets? What's so interesting about that line of discussion? What empowerment do black people receive by broaching that line of discussion?
The purpose being served is info being shared between black folk... mission accomplished.

Nobody was attacked and everyone is a bit more knowledgeable now..

Fam….

Minnesota has a huge Hmong community.

Almost like if a Puerto Rican cop from New York engaged in some criminal behavior and a Puerto Rican girl from New York won an Olympic gold medal and somebody tried to connect the dots.

That would be insane.

You cool n’ everything, but c’mon, son.
Another stale cape

The capes yall choose to wear vs the ones yall refuse to wear is always amazing. I posted about a black lady not receiving Justice from being murdered at a sleep over niggas weren't in there typing tho... but here yall are riding hard for the next race. Yall stay off code and proud. Yall lack nuance

Another stale cape

The capes yall choose to wear vs the ones yall refuse to wear is always amazing. I posted about a black lady not receiving Justice from being murdered at a sleep over niggas weren't in there typing tho... but here yall are riding hard for the next race. Yall stay off code and proud. Yall lack nuance

????

Nobody in that thread questioned why you posted that story.

Everybody agreed that she was murdered.

Everybody on this site supported her.

What does that have to do with this story?

How am I caping for this Asian broad?

I was just responding to your previous post about how she and a dirty cop share the same ethnicity and come from the same state.

1627708180556.gif

????

Nobody in that thread questioned why you posted that story.

Everybody agreed that she was murdered.

Everybody on this site supported her.

What does that have to do with this story?

How am I caping for this Asian broad?

I was just responding to your previous post about how she and a dirty cop share the same ethnicity and come from the same state.

View attachment 601070

I don't understand niggas' logic in saying dumb shit like that. Yeah, no one argued with you about the messed up shit that everyone agreed was messed up. We're arguing with you now because you posted some stupid shit and refused to just admit it dumb and pointless.

I don't understand niggas' logic in saying dumb shit like that. Yeah, no one argued with you about the messed up shit that everyone agreed was messed up. We're arguing with you now because you posted some stupid shit and refused to just admit it dumb and pointless.
It being stupid is your opinion.. your feelings. That's your opinion and feelings on FACTS that were stated.

Somehow you turned black people sharing what amounts to "fun facts" into some kinda anti Asian attack that you shouldn't give your black energy to care about in the first place. You're still vilifying your own for sharing facts about others and you think this is a noble hill to die on..smh

It being stupid is your opinion.. your feelings. That's your opinion and feelings on FACTS that were stated.

Somehow you turned black people sharing what amounts to "fun facts" into some kinda anti Asian attack that you shouldn't give your black energy to care about in the first place. You're still vilifying your own for sharing facts about others and you think this is a noble hill to die on..smh

Bruh shut up. lol You don't even believe the bullshit you're saying now. Move on.

Back