Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

I don’t care that they don’t like black people. The constant need to play devils advocate in their behalf is annoying.

Who’s playing devil advocate?

why do you care if they like you? Do you like them? Do you WANT them to like you?

Which is it

Who’s playing devil advocate?

why do you care if they like you? Do you like them? Do you WANT them to like you?

Which is it
I just said I don’t care if they don’t like black people. I’m also both indifferent towards them. you are playing devils advocate. They have a whole media already spewing propaganda they don’t need your help.

I just said I don’t care if they don’t like black people. I’m also both indifferent towards them. you are playing devils advocate. They have a whole media already spewing propaganda they don’t need your help.

Naw. You feeling some type of way that Asians don’t like black men.

My sister said she don’t like anybody that’s not a black man.

I said I would date anybody that’s not a black women.

Damn near everybody on here only would date a black person

It’s like you want acceptance. Why?

Naw. You feeling some type of way that Asians don’t like black men.

My sister said she don’t like anybody that’s not a black man.

I said I would date anybody that’s not a black women.

Damn near everybody on here only would date a black person

It’s like you want acceptance. Why?
Stop playing devils advocate they don’t need your help.

Preach.

I was kinda confused by his comment.

I mean, you ever hear a black person say “The only black thing I like is my coffee”?

I haven’t.

What the fuck?

Mannnnn. What’s wrong with your comprehension skills?

Let me break it down for ya.

Black folks always saying especially on here. They only fuck with other black folks when it comes to a relationship

Her saying she don’t fuck with black dudes ain’t an issue because a bunch of folks only fuck with their race.

I swear y’all are something else

What the fuck?

Mannnnn. What’s wrong with your comprehension skills?

Let me break it down for ya.

Black folks always saying especially on here. They only fuck with other black folks when it comes to a relationship

Her saying she don’t fuck with black dudes ain’t an issue because a bunch of folks only fuck with their race.

I swear y’all are something else
She was Asian, though..... Only likes WHITE boys.

Said the only black thing she likes is her coffee.

You said “WE” say stuff like that too.

I said I beg to differ.

I agree, you totally got it mixed up.

Black People say: "I like my Men/Women like I like my Coffee--BLACK." It's kinda the same, but not exactly. What that Asian Broad said was pretty much Racist. She might as well have said, "If it ain't White, it ain't Right!"

I agree, you totally got it mixed up.

Black People say: "I like my Men/Women like I like my Coffee--BLACK." It's kinda the same, but not exactly. What that Asian Broad said was pretty much Racist. She might as well have said, "If it ain't White, it ain't Right!"

I did say kinda the same.

Back