Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are You Gonna Vote For This Guy Because Trump Is Racist?

The issue is compassion. People are willing to accept kids in cages, kids removed from parents, more wars, more police funding, more trillion dollar tax cuts, as long as the person doing it shows compassion. Biden/Harris will show compassion while doing it.

Lmao bro wtf are you talkin' about jesus no wonder you guys are so stubborn you have this bullshit view of the world

Lmao you can't tell me you care about any of these things and then try not to vote.

How do Democrats enable Republicans jugdeships? Agree with him on frackin' that's not true is it. Enable his military what does that even mean lmao do you guys even read these shits before you post them

lets put it in simpler terms because i know its hard for you to connect the dots here

dems have 0 plans on abolishing ICE, have 0 plans on decreasing the military budget, have 0 plans on defunding police, have 0 plans to stop fracking (which is currently destorying the enivornment and our drinking water) the obama adminstrations stupidly left 100+ empty judgeships behind which has allowed mcconell to pack the courts with unqualified hacks bound to party and not justice, biden has stated that he is not concerned with that at this present time (lmao) have 0 plans to come up with a immigration party that humanizes undocumented humans, no plans on combating human rights violations on our nations/prisons jails, have not drafted up a stimulus bill that focuses primarily on workers and the UE stranded during this panademic

*inhales*

youre voting for a party that is not going to bring material change and have 0 plans to govern this oppressive rock in the sky any differently than the bozo thats already in office

youve been duped, hoodwinked, led astray!
B2CED373-A6C5-479A-8D35-97ACCD89C09D.jpeg

In 1994 Clinton started a new grant program under the Justice Department called Community Oriented Policing Services, or COPS. For its inaugural year, Clinton and leaders in Congress (most notably Sen. Joe Biden) funded it with $148.4 million. The next year funding jumped to $1.42 billion, and it stayed in the neighborhood of $1.5 billion through 1999. COPS grants were mostly intended to go to police departments to hire new police officers, ostensibly for the purpose of implementing more community-oriented policing strategies.

The room had a good chuckle. The next year the Democrats increased funding to the COPS program by $40 million. The following year, with Obama in the White House, the program’s budget increased 250%, to $1.55 billion.

Very good article here. This gets to the root of why I can't in good conscious vote for biden/harris. It also highlights how the democrats have continued to fund these militarized race soldier that are killing us on a daily basis. Shit, I dare anyone to prove me wrong that the democrats have been just as devastating, maybe MORE than the republicans have to the black community, since the 80s due to their crime bills and police funding.

My common sense refuses to allow me to vote for a guy that's spent his whole political career doing things to the detriment of my community.

In 1994 Clinton started a new grant program under the Justice Department called Community Oriented Policing Services, or COPS. For its inaugural year, Clinton and leaders in Congress (most notably Sen. Joe Biden) funded it with $148.4 million. The next year funding jumped to $1.42 billion, and it stayed in the neighborhood of $1.5 billion through 1999. COPS grants were mostly intended to go to police departments to hire new police officers, ostensibly for the purpose of implementing more community-oriented policing strategies.

The room had a good chuckle. The next year the Democrats increased funding to the COPS program by $40 million. The following year, with Obama in the White House, the program’s budget increased 250%, to $1.55 billion.

Very good article here. This gets to the root of why I can't in good conscious vote for biden/harris. It also highlights how the democrats have continued to fund these militarized race soldier that are killing us on a daily basis. Shit, I dare anyone to prove me wrong that the democrats have been just as devastating, maybe MORE than the republicans have to the black community, since the 80s due to their crime bills and police funding.

My common sense refuses to allow me to vote for a guy that's spent his whole political career doing things to the detriment of my community.

BINGO!

You DO know that the other guy has been accused of Lewd conduct/SEXUAL ASSAULT by about 20 women, and a 13-year-old girl, right?

Sniffing women is creepy shit, but being a fucking peeping Tom/half-rapist/Pedo is a fuckton worse, right?

So then.... banning Epstein from trump's resorts and setting him up since the 90s to go down for the island and that type of shit plus much worse 10x10 gold means nada?...
People get hit with trumped up charges every day. U think trump's any different? At least hes got the money to be able to afford to take the hit.

**Edit**10x10 fold

Last edited:

Fair enough. I still think getting Trump out of office is important enough to take whatever hit Biden brings, but I can respect what you're saying.

If you live in a swing state, vote for Biden for harm reduction, vote 3rd party if not. Neither of the candidates have a tangible black agenda and both are old violent white supremacists and I understand why people will sit it out this year.

Back