Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

It’s called family planning, dickwad. You’re not forcing to just just procreating as soon as you get married.

Maybe muhfuckas wanna build shit before seed comes. Silly stupid ass. Soft nigga. You do whatever the female sex wants from you. You ain’t even married. The fuck do you even know about building with someone? She probably manipulated your goofy ass into giving up that seed.

ain’t you been married like 10 years? How long you gonna build? I got manipulated to but in somebody? You know how sex works? Nigga gtfoh wearing condoms while married that’s unheard of.

now if she can’t do birth control I completely understand

it’s wack to let your bm get her ass beat and do nothing.

keep in mind if this is some everyday shit for her and him that’s different. But if it’s not ordinary I feel like kicking his ass is fine. I mean niggas should be getting beat up for hitting women anyway that’s weak. I’m sure you don’t disagree
so you saying your bm call you right now and say her HUSBAND hit her...you going to fight him?

so you saying your bm call you right now and say her HUSBAND hit her...you going to fight him?
He would. He claims he’s a Knight.
Pussy Knight. Joust and armor up for the pussy that ain’t even yours no more.

1623840832826.gif

And don’t worry about my marriage. You weren’t there when it started.

Last edited:

I’m ask wtf happened because he like 58 and she 38 I would ask why she ain’t hit him back lol push that nigga down.

if my bm was married to somebody closer in age yes. I’m not saying just jump out there and shoot dude. Ask questions figure out the situation and most likely beat his ass.

Talk to ya mans. He’s all pissy in his pussy cause most muhfuckas said they ain’t fighting no other people for their BM.

Plus he’s chained to the Thot Knight’s organ grinder like the dancing dumbass that he is, so of course he’s willing to do her bidding.

Talk to ya mans. He’s all pissy in his pussy cause most muhfuckas said they ain’t fighting no other people for their BM.

Plus he’s chained to the Thot Knight’s organ grinder like the dancing dumbass that he is, so of course he’s willing to do her bidding.

All your jokes are wack

I’m ask wtf happened because he like 58 and she 38 I would ask why she ain’t hit him back lol push that nigga down.

if my bm was married to somebody closer in age yes. I’m not saying just jump out there and shoot dude. Ask questions figure out the situation and most likely beat his ass.
bruh....i get you want to defend women.
i get it.
but you really gonna fight a husband? she married him......that aint your business how they run their relationship. thats why most are saying they would call the cops and stay out of it.
its not about being a punk.....most dudes dont want another dude in their relationship telling him what he can and cant do and it may make it worse for her if she doesnt leave him.

if she kicking the nigga out...im sure most of the same dudes would defend her that would call the cops.

We once beat the shit out of some Ike Turner type nigga then the chick throws us under the bus and damn near gets us locked up....and gets back w Ike Turner

Moral of the story mind ur business, there are ppl whose entire livelihood is to deal w such things let them deal with it

since we doing assumptions what if you beat his ass and she leaves and finds a healthy relationship. Why he so negative? Now yes the mind of an abuse victim is different but why assume you bm gonna go back?

Back