Are you coming to rescue her?

bruh....i get you want to defend women.
i get it.
but you really gonna fight a husband? she married him......that aint your business how they run their relationship. thats why most are saying they would call the cops and stay out of it.
its not about being a punk.....most dudes dont want another dude in their relationship telling him what he can and cant do and it may make it worse for her if she doesnt leave him.

if she kicking the nigga out...im sure most of the same dudes would defend her that would call the cops.

Beating on women isn’t a topic that is about relationships. It’s literally an assault. This ain’t a third world country. Call the cops too but he getting his ass beat. Niggas fight for they sister and they mom and bitch they just ducking by everyday

since we doing assumptions what if you beat his ass and she leaves and finds a healthy relationship. Why he so negative? Now yes the mind of an abuse victim is different but why assume you bm gonna go back?
Fam this actually happened to me and my guys

• Haha
Reactions: silverfoxx
Beating on women isn’t a topic that is about relationships. It’s literally an assault.
lmao....bruh,.

i get your point.
are you asking if it happened right in front of the person.....im sure all answers would be different.

im still tripping that not another nigga here likes to set respectful ground rules from the gate. tons of shit can be avoided like this.

lmao....bruh,.

i get your point.
are you asking if it happened right in front of the person.....im sure all answers would be different.

im still tripping that not another nigga here likes to set respectful ground rules from the gate. tons of shit can be avoided like this.

I hear you but a migga ain’t gonna be thinking about rules if he built like that to hit women he don’t give a fuck. But also them niggas be pussy and if he scared of you he might do nothing or take it out on her so I definitely see your point here. This ain’t the day for us to argue bruh

So he got locked up? How did that happen?

nigga was dumb had a slew of serious charges on his head baby mom drama that he created she get mad and I guess he beat her up she called the cops he gone. I didn’t know why he got locked until like a year later. Don’t feel sorry for him tho

I hear you but a migga ain’t gonna be thinking about rules if he built like that to hit women he don’t give a fuck. But also them niggas be pussy and if he scared of you he might do nothing or take it out on her so I definitely see your point here. This ain’t the day for us to argue bruh
:mybad: sorry..

maybe tomorrow?