Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

If I intervene, it will be because it's in the best interest of my child, not her.

Chances are I'll prolly call in the cops to assist to get it on record somewhere so I can file for custody.

All bets are off if I already got custody tho. She's 100% on her own then.

this thread is proof a lot of yall are fucking weird.

real men wouldnt think twice about harming someone for roughing up the mother of their kids

like the logic here is wild to me. let your kids mom be abused or worse killed because what? yall not together? 😭😭😭😭 thats some weak ass shit

but then again a lot of yall are just that, W E A K, both in thought and theory

69923B98-9AAD-4A0E-B9DD-39AE810C8D74.gif

W E A K S A U C E

Last edited:
There was a similar topic a while back with the full story being that the dude beating the BM was the guy that she cheated with and dumped the ex for.
And niggaz and bitches still wanted dude to go over there and handle it for her lol

real men wouldnt
It's always women that seem to know what a "real man" supposed to do
Hilarious

And niggaz and bitches still wanted dude to go over there and handle it for her lol

It's always women that seem to know what a "real man" supposed to do
Hilarious

and its always a clownass speaking about what a woman should or shouldnt do

scram

and its always a clownass speaking about what a woman should or shouldnt do

scram
I've said nothing about what a "real woman" supposed to do.

One with sense would take accountability for choosing to bring a domestic abuser in her home and not call her childs father possibly getting his ass in trouble to handle dude when 911 still works.
Only way guy needs to handle anything for her if is his child is involved

Just my thoughts tho

I've said nothing about what a "real woman" supposed to do.

One with sense would take accountability for choosing to bring a domestic abuser in her home and not call her childs father possibly getting his ass in trouble to handle dude when 911 still works.
Only way guy needs to handle anything for her if is his child is involved

Just my thoughts tho

his kid is involved ! 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣 his mother has been beat up tf

also domestic abusers dont jump out the gate whipping womens ass. its usually a gradual thing so this idea that someone willfully invited an abuser into their home is just silly

his kid is involved ! 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣 his mother has been beat up tf

also domestic abusers dont jump out the gate whipping womens ass. its usually a gradual thing so this idea that someone willfully invited an abuser into their home is just silly
She chose that man
Whatever he morphed into is on her
Just like no dudes knows their babymother will turn into someone spiteful but he's still stuck with her

This all has to do with accountability tho so naturally some women will
tenor.gif

That
He's the babysfather not her husband, brother or daddy. I guess breaking up don't mean shit no mo

Back