Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

Wack ass FemNazi Bot bullshit.

Y’all hate men, but want men to save you when the shit get thick.

The hypocrisy knows NO BOUNDS, I see…
1623821225624.gif

Nah. You made your bed; sleep good in the muhfucka.

Call the law. They men…and women. You get the best of both worlds. If you don’t want them harming you, choose fuckin better.

Last edited:
Wack ass FemNazi Bot bullshit.

Y’all hate men, but want men to save you when the shut get thick.

The hypocrisy knows NO BOUNDS, I see…
View attachment 562346

Nah. You make your bed; sleep good in the muhfucka.

Call the law. They men…and women. You get the best of both worlds. If you don’t want them harming you, choose fuckin better.

yea yea yea

just admit your holy moly donut shop ass wouldnt be able to fight nobody no way

What does "coming to the rescue mean" to everyone?

Immediately, beating the new dude half to death comes to mind. Or at the very least something is getting brandished. Both of which can get me locked up for an extended period of time assuming someone calls the police in the act of me "rescuing" her. Ending up out of the picture for my kid for an extended period of time is the only reason I would have to think twice about a scenario like this. My work would end up in jeopardy, my ability to provide for my own family is potentially in jeopardy. Call the police on him, he'll get locked up no questions asked, they'll literally arrest him before they even ask what happened. You know that's how domestic calls usually work. The law is on the bms side.

If we're talking about shelter, emotional and financial support, absolutely I got her. I'm not catching a charge for her, though, not for a situation like this. It's not a sexy answer, I'll admit, but what do I care what she thinks at this point? I got shit to lose, sorry.

If he doing the shit in front of my daughter, I'm going over there to get her then file for full custody

When I go over there, my intent will be clear as day, I'm here to get my child. Y'all can do whatever tf y'all gonna do after I leave.

Otherwise, she on her own🤷🏾‍♂️

Nail on head

yea yea yea

just admit your holy moly donut shop ass wouldnt be able to fight nobody no way
I’d be more mad of admitting to actually shooting your stank club up. That sounds like punishment enough.

The Universe help the male stupid and desperate enough to impregnate you. May they wish they suffered a fate as sweet as death then to deal with your goofy ass.

Poor muhfucka might get dumped and end up fighting Black Hercules or Dr. Umar or some shit for your bullshit ass “honor.”

Last edited:
I’d be more more mad admitting actually shooting your stank club up. That sounds like punishment enough.

The Universe help the male stupid and desperate enough to impregnate you. May they wish they suffered a fate as sweet as death then to deal with your goofy ass.

Poor muhfucka might get dumped and end up fighting Black Hercules or Dr. Umar or some shit.

ah put a cork in it sherman klump

Y’all kinda weird for this take. Y’all just assume it’s beef with you baby mom she helping raise your kid and her getting knocked out ain’t important? Lol y’all can’t complain about women not respecting niggas when y’all think like this.

Back