Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are we checking for people out of our league?

I never been hung up on shit like this. I was a rap nerd in high school (meaning I listened to more than just Young Jeezy/Jay-Z). I was into more conscious shit later on & it reflected in the way I dressed/acted towards me being an adult. Pulled a lot of older black women cuz of that. There’s someone for everyone that’s how I always saw things.

lmaoooooo foh nigga

"aggressive nerds" , i done heard it all. Yall gotta put the comic books down man lol
Watch drum line again...

The same social structure applies to every sub culture group.

The cool kids may consider all band kids geeks or nerds. I was in a high school band of 200.

The band v was it's own culture. The very definition of cult. It was like it's own separate entity. There were band members who were cool with the rest of the school, but largely the band stuck to themselves.

And within the band there were very defined social structure. Being a section leader was like every goal... And all the section leaders wanted to be drum major.

And both positions came with mad power.

Like outside the band these dudes was still lames or clowns or nerds... But inside.. They were treated like gods...

And it's the same now, I'm still cool with mad musicians... And most are still complete weirdos... But they've been so successful with music, and so used to being highly respected in their social circles... Their confidence and whole demeanor is mad aggressive....

There was a saxophone nigga... Never played one sport, never stepped foot in the weight room at school.

In fact outside the band most people at the school don't even remember him.

Fast forward 20 years this nigga the most swole muscled, savage shit talking, biggest nerd on my time line...

Shorty bad but she's a tad ignorant and short-sighted

Honestly, if you get pass her looks and her rhetoric, and look into her eyes....... "feel" the energy she gives off, she's the type to give a black man hell regardless of what litmus test he passes to qualify to be considered ""woke""/ ""pro-black""
so of course her sex game is top notch

Don't question or challenge on this
I have a damn near 6th sense for peeping these qualities in a (black) woman

stuck up,ignorant, arrogant, narrow-minded, egocentric,vain, materialistic....yeah, she's "out of my league."
because she's below it

I see 'different', nerdy white guys with above-average looking white women (who may be different in their own way as well), but not so much different nerdy black guys with above-average looking black women.

I am against interracial, but let's stop spreading the lie that any brother with a non-black wife wanted a non-black wife to begin with.

tenor.gif

Say that shit a lil louder for the people in the back!

Geeky/"weird" black women have been around man, even more so now. Maybe it would be hard in high school, but in college ..you couldn't find one black chick who didn't want a baller? Them niggas wanted who they got. I refuse to accept that "couldn't find anyone black" or "black women weren't checking for me "excuse. Don't blame us, just own up to your preferences damn.

I believe the thread is about attractive black women, not just ANY black women.

I think y'all are using the term "nerd" term too loosely. Most people I would say have nerd qualities. But a true nerd was usually anti social or had very few friends that were similar and shy. Not all nerds were smart either. Related video

I believe the thread is about attractive black women, not just ANY black women.

???
Lol the OP is comprised of multiple posts saying Black women(not just the attractive ones) don't want the weird black man. Which is what I spoke on using the examples brought up ..Jordan Peele and Donald Glover.
I don't know what type of black woman either of the examples (Peele & Gambino) find attractive. Do you?

I just know both of them went to good colleges which I'm sure had some attractive black women.
Furthermore, they both found their S/O later in life..after they made names for themselves which gave them an even greater access to attractive black women.

And to add to that I don't care who these niggas date/married. Just don't blame black women for who they ended up with. Its like saying they just settled for what they could get, which I doubt that's true.

Last edited:
Watch drum line again...

The same social structure applies to every sub culture group.

The cool kids may consider all band kids geeks or nerds. I was in a high school band of 200.

The band v was it's own culture. The very definition of cult. It was like it's own separate entity. There were band members who were cool with the rest of the school, but largely the band stuck to themselves.

And within the band there were very defined social structure. Being a section leader was like every goal... And all the section leaders wanted to be drum major.

And both positions came with mad power.

Like outside the band these dudes was still lames or clowns or nerds... But inside.. They were treated like gods...

And it's the same now, I'm still cool with mad musicians... And most are still complete weirdos... But they've been so successful with music, and so used to being highly respected in their social circles... Their confidence and whole demeanor is mad aggressive....

There was a saxophone nigga... Never played one sport, never stepped foot in the weight room at school.

In fact outside the band most people at the school don't even remember him.

Fast forward 20 years this nigga the most swole muscled, savage shit talking, biggest nerd on my time line...
Cut it out.

If you went to high school in the south, or were in school between 03 and 07, being in the band didn't make you weird or a nerd. It was a sport like any other. Now if you were a duck, you'd be a duck whether you were in band, on a sports team, or anything else. But if that described you, you would be the black man who would likely be overlooked until he's rich/famous/succesful with a white woman on his arm.

I don't know why people are acting like this shit doesn't happen all the time. I would sooner slit my wrist than be with anyone other than a black woman, and even I can acknowledge that the people who reject you can inform your preferences.

But now because of this fucking This Is America video, everybody wanna play dumb. Women wanna act like they never played the non-edgy black guy to the side. And those men wanna act like they shouldn't have to do things like work out, dress nice, and bathe. Bullshit on both sides.

Off topic but so Gambino is married to a white woman? I'm just discovering with this thread and the 'TIA' one...

pointing-and-laughing.gif

What is a geechee girl/nigga?
People in Charleston are very very prideful about the geechee culture. The hairstyles, way of dress, and the way of speaking in a very geechee accent are very prominent. The way things are in the hood mostly..is if you ain't geechee ur an outsider.

Imagine like..take a chick thats super NY like Remy Ma..theres alot of chicks like her in NY but at the same there aint or their ain't to the degree that she is...now imagine in all of NY every woman in all NY sounded, dress like, and acted like Remy Ma. And you get the idea of how saturated it is.

To the point that if a chick acted like Jean Grae she'd be deemed a weirdo.

???
Lol the OP is comprised of multiple posts saying Black women(not just the attractive ones) don't want the weird black man. Which is what I spoke on using the examples brought up ..Jordan Peele and Donald Glover.
I don't know what type of black woman either of the examples (Peele & Gambino) find attractive. Do you?

I just know both of them went to good colleges which I'm sure had some attractive black women.
Furthermore, they both found their S/O later in life..after they made names for themselves which gave them an even greater access to attractive black women.

And to add to that I don't care who these niggas date/married. Just don't blame black women for who they ended up with. Its like saying they just settled for what they could get, which I doubt that's true.
Can you clarify what you think would be considered a weird black woman..in relation to the social norm...

Like, an attractive chick that jumps on multiplayer and seriously has stick skills is weird to men cause it ain't normal and you can see their fascination and inability to control themselves when a chick enters the gaming queue..but that's to men..cam saying it's funny to see a chick talk about route trees, not being mysoginiac but women usually aren't that into what men like...outside of sex

But what would you say are these weird black chicks that are moving about?

Can you clarify what you think would be considered a weird black woman..in relation to the social norm...

Like, an attractive chick that jumps on multiplayer and seriously has stick skills is weird to men cause it ain't normal and you can see their fascination and inability to control themselves when a chick enters the gaming queue..but that's to men..cam saying it's funny to see a chick talk about route trees, not being mysoginiac but women usually aren't that into what men like...outside of sex

But what would you say are these weird black chicks that are moving about?
Germs I don't know. I don't even consider Jordan or Donald weird, thats the term that is being used. Geeky seems like a better fit to me.

I've been called weird before but I don't consider myself to be. Maybe I was obssessed with Van Damme and old school Martial Arts movies and yea I've seen every Star Wars film multiple times...enjoy comic book movies/shows, anime, sci-fi , and video games but that's not weird to me.

Weird would be sniffing peoples seats after they got up or collecting other peoples chewed gum or something..idk.

I see 'different', nerdy white guys with above-average looking white women (who may be different in their own way as well), but not so much different nerdy black guys with above-average looking black women.

Thats money. Nerdy white guy might be rich or close to it. Nerdy black dude might not be on that level.

Back