Are we checking for people out of our league?

Soul_Rattler

Dec 21, 2017

Screenshot_20180508-223206.jpg
Screenshot_20180508-222200.jpg

When I say "we" I mean the majority of people who actively engage in these types of conversations.

The above photo and video are reference points for what this thread is in regard to.

lol was just talkin about this. Shorty ain't lying, I aint buyin that "black chicks don't like weird niggas', cuz alot of these black chicks are weird too.

I've always been a fly/cool nigga, but i was also the nigga who always wanted to stand out from the rest and wore shit most niggas wouldn't and did "weird" shit, but always been able to bag a bad black chick.

I guess it's all about confidence. Niggas like chris brown, jaden smith, 3k etc are "weird", but could still bag yo bitch.

lol was just talkin about this. Shorty ain't lying, I aint buyin that "black chicks don't like weird niggas', cuz alot of these black chicks are weird too.

I've always been a fly/cool nigga, but i was also the nigga who always wanted to stand out from the rest and wore shit most niggas wouldn't and did "weird" shit, but always been able to bag a bad black chick.

I guess it's all about confidence. Niggas like chris brown, jaden smith, 3k etc are "weird", but could still bag yo bitch.
A couple things.

Chris, Jaden, and 3K are multimillionaire celebrities. The "bad" black chick checking for them is as out of her league as the "weird" black guy checking for the bad black is.

It seems like mostly everyone's is checking for the the type of person they can't or shouldn't have. The working man/weird guy wants the big booty chick. The big booty chick wants the millionaire celebrity. Meanwhile, the celebrity wants the fuckin white girl and almost always justifies it by pointing back to those big booty chicks who didn't care about them until they got rich.

A vicious cycle.

A couple things.

Chris, Jaden, and 3K are multimillionaire celebrities. The "bad" black chick checking for them is as out of her league as the "weird" black guy checking for the bad black is.

It seems like mostly everyone's is checking for the the type of person they can't or shouldn't have. The working man/weird guy wants the big booty chick. The big booty chick wants the millionaire celebrity. Meanwhile, the celebrity wants the fuckin white girl and almost always justifies it by pointing back to those big booty chicks who didn't care about them until they got rich.

A vicious cycle.

I think we're using the term "weird" incorrectly. Weird just means different. Most fly niggas are different from the rest. I think they're talking about corny comic book niggas. That's different. I was never that so I can't speak to that, but i know them niggas don't be gettin any pussy.

So yea, nerd niggas aint gettin bad IG bitches, unless they got bank and even then most of the time they ain't got the necessary skills to tame a chick like that.

So yall might be right.

lol @ her takin shots at comic book niggas
The first screenshot was from a guy who uses satire and sarcasm to veil his message.

But what does it say about society when the very women who want to date with impunity will condemn a man for his dating choices because he has money. Meanwhile, the very men who doesn't think himself shallow will ignore the women interested in him because they lack the "look" of the women who reject him, then turn around and call all women gold diggers.

The first screenshot was from a guy who uses satire and sarcasm to veil his message.

But what does it say about society when the very women who want to date with impunity will condemn a man for his dating choices because he has money. Meanwhile, the very men who doesn't think himself shallow will ignore the women interested in him because they lack the "look" of the women who reject him, then turn around and call all women gold diggers.

Isn't that the way of the world? Everybody wants what they can't have.

Wale broke it down here:

I think we're using the term "weird" incorrectly. Weird just means different. Most fly niggas are different from the rest. I think they're talking about corny comic book niggas. That's different. I was never that so I can't speak to that, but i know them niggas don't be gettin any pussy.

So yea, nerd niggas aint gettin bad IG bitches, unless they got bank and even then most of the time they ain't got the necessary skills to tame a chick like that.

So yall might be right.
Shit I might be living under a rock cause I really don't know who these IG bitches is fucking outside of whatever rapper or athlete is in town. All I know is, they have some problematic ain't shit baby daddy who, in addition to an absentee father, has defined their perspective on men.

And then you have the hoes and under cover hoes who are fucking for money... none of which are actually looking for love until they have one too many kids or too old to compete with younger hoes.

Reactions: MallyG
Isn't that the way of the world? Everybody wants what they can't have.

Wale broke it down here:

I had to look up the lyrics cause I can't listen to Wale for more than 10 seconds at a time.

Real shit was said tho

There's millions of people in the world. All those posts in the OP are generalizing like a mf. There's MANY black women who like "weird/nerdy" niggas. The average black woman (who still looks good) don't ask for much. If you have a decent conversation, a job/car, etc you can bag any of these chicks.

If you're chasing one of these IG chicks, you've already lost. They're good to look at, but give me a chick just as fine as any of those chicks, who's a nerd, weird and keeps a low profile.

Let's dissect this more tho.

Bad girls ain't no good, and the good girls ain't no fun
And the hood girls want a smart nigga
College girls all want a thug
So it seems that we fiend what we don't need - Wale

So is it, that we search for the opposite of us, to find the yin to the yang? If so, is that a bad thing?

There's millions of people in the world. All those posts in the OP are generalizing like a mf. There's MANY black women who like "weird/nerdy" niggas. The average black woman (who still looks good) don't ask for much. If you have a decent conversation, a job/car, etc you can bag any of these chicks.

If you're chasing one of these IG chicks, you've already lost. They're good to look at, but give me a chick just as fine as any of those chicks, who's a nerd, weird and keeps a low profile.
I don't disagree with you but I study women, probably more than I should, and what I've found is that it's not as simple as IG bitches versus regular chicks because regular chicks got social media too and all it takes is wearing the right dress, getting the right weave, and taking the right angles in pictures to blend in. That's why 90% of them look alike, follow each other, and post the same shit.

And to top it off, they start this shit as preteens. It starts out with the typical Thot selfies, then they go to college or get out of their parent's house and now they're living a social media infused life indistinguishable from Every one else within a 10 year age range.

I say all that to say that along with that "IG life" comes the IG mindset of looking for the nigga that can upgrade them. So it's easy to say it's millions of women who fit your lifestyle but even the regular nigga like you and I will have to wade through a lake of IG shit to get to one of them and hopefully we don't come out of it with a fuckin white girl.

No one is out ur league we are all multi dimensional go for yours if u don’t succeed just no there s someone out there who ll fuck w u exactly for who u are

PS definitely didn’t watch the vid

Reactions: MallyG
I know this doesn't really fit the entire context of the situation other than the title, but am I weird for not thinking a single woman on this planet is out of my league?

Maybe I'm just being cocky idk

Let's dissect this more tho.

Bad girls ain't no good, and the good girls ain't no fun
And the hood girls want a smart nigga
College girls all want a thug
So it seems that we fiend what we don't need - Wale

So is it, that we search for the opposite of us, to find the yin to the yang? If so, is that a bad thing?
Hell yeah that's a bad thing.
Screenshot_20180508-233201.jpg

It's 2 types of motherfuckers out here:

The ones who want what they say they want

And the ones who say they want one thing but intentionally go for something else.

It would be one thing if I said I want a church going good girl who stays low key and can handle an intelligent convo. But if I say that, then go chase some airhead social media obsessed chick for no other reason than that she has a big ass booty, I'm a fuckin hypocrite.

Same for Women

Hell yeah that's a bad thing.
View attachment 45323

It's 2 types of motherfuckers out here:

The ones who want what they say they want

And the ones who say they want one thing but intentionally go for something else.

It would be one thing if I said I want a church going good girl who stays low key and can handle an intelligent convo. But if I say that, then go chase some airhead social media obsessed chick for no other reason than that she has a big ass booty, I'm a fuckin hypocrite.

Same for Women
But a lot of ppl chase what they know they can catch

I know this doesn't really fit the entire context of the situation other than the title, but am I weird for not thinking a single woman on this planet is out of my league?

Maybe I'm just being cocky idk
We both know on an intellectual level, there is no one out if your league per say. But when I say league, I'm dividing people by lifestyle and income as well as mindset.

A bum ass nigga with no job and a chick with 3 degrees and a career are in two different leagues. Whether they end up fucking is besides the point.

But a lot of ppl chase what they know they can catch
So to being it back to the thread premise...

Why the fuck do the everyday non-famous women get so disturbed by what they see a rich athlete or entertainer date?

Are they chasing what they know they can catch? Are they chasing what they don't know they can't catch? Is it simple celebrity worship? Is it the fucked up era of social media?

So to being it back to the thread premise...

Why the fuck do the everyday non-famous women get so disturbed by what they see a rich athlete or entertainer date?

Are they chasing what they know they can catch? Are they chasing what they don't know they can't catch? Is it simple celebrity worship? Is it the fucked up era of social media?
I think that’s more bout representation and projection