Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are we checking for people out of our league?

I love this website sometimes, this was a topic I had discussed with some friends the other day. Like it's been said, confidence is key, but I will also say that being a weirdo is trendy and mainstream now, so as long as you walk with your head high you'll pull whatever you're in to (post-results will vary)

She's right.

And yet....

She's one of thousands of IG modeling black women mad at a rich and famous black man. Don't tell the nerds to date nerds but you got a 9 to 5 while chasing millionaires.

Is she chasing millionaires or just niggas with a little money.

Germs I don't know. I don't even consider Jordan or Donald weird, thats the term that is being used. Geeky seems like a better fit to me.

I've been called weird before but I don't consider myself to be. Maybe I was obssessed with Van Damme and old school Martial Arts movies and yea I've seen every Star Wars film multiple times...enjoy comic book movies/shows, anime, sci-fi , and video games but that's not weird to me.

Weird would be sniffing peoples seats after they got up or collecting other peoples chewed gum or something..idk.
I think the social norm of black men is to have some type of exaggerated swag about them. Either in toughness or coolness, and they don't follow that trend of behaving. I think black women, and yeah I'ma generalize to black women cause to be honest it's stronger among black women than any other group I've seen.

Alot of black women are taught or believe they should seek a supporter and not a companion. And dudes that don't exude financial, protective, or overly entertaining support aren't ideal men. Instead of seeking men that are compatible with the type of woman that they are. Something they don't realize till they've been used and cast aside by the men that exude that superficial supportive role.

At the same time, alot of black women think outside that box. It's just as far as I've seen..outwardly...in a room of 20 women, maybe 2 outwardly are that way, 5 are that way inwardly but don't feel confident about having that be their type of man openly. So they go along with that programed way of thinking.

But the positive thing about social media is that is helping to kill that shit by connecting like minded women and letting them know it's ok to not be one kinda way with eyes on one kinda nigga.

I dead ass see more openly "nerdy" kids than I ever seen when I was growing up.

I only knew 'one' dude growing up that watched anime religiously. I didn't even know mad niggaz was on that till I fucked wit the IC. My little brother was into Yu-Gi-Oh...

:hahaha:
My cousins and I used to clown that nigga for it

Now he's flying around the world directing videos for the Migo's

:cantsee:shit ain't funny no more

Well i didnt research her life lol

But maybe its cultural women are taught date up men are taught get money and good job and she will submit.
I listen to her podcast. She talks good shit sometimes.

As for the bolded, it sounds so simple don't it?

Back in the day, I used to be very low key. Always didn't smoke or drink. Chicks gravitated & loved that. Although, I've always been very relatable but I guess another reason why they loved it because I was still like a puzzle to them to figure out. I used to keep their mind working & one thing I learn about chicks is that you gotta keep their mind working

Back