Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are U Cool With Ur S/O Having Friends Of The Opposite Sex?

Would You Allow It?

• Total voters
Depends on the specific situation and the personalities involved but generally speaking I will not like it. He better have a very very valid reason.

Two months later and I feel the same, no new males can come into her circle of friends
bro can I ask if this has to do with the view u shared in the discussion on Tasha from Insecure?
Nope, I have no problem with it. If I'm attracted to someone I'm going to shoot my shot and get my foot in the door. If that relationship should fail I'll be right there to take that dudes spot with no fucks given
do u suspect that new niggas wld have that view bout ur wife?

Yes. I have a few woman friends none of them ive smashed tho. If it was one ive had sex with and she single my s/o will not meet her. I also rather not meet a friend of hers she used to fuck but if she never tells me they fucked id never know anyway.

I think thats a pretty good way to handle it

bro can I ask if this has to do with the view u shared in the discussion on Tasha from Insecure?

do u suspect that new niggas wld have that view bout ur wife?

Thanks for bringing that up because that's exactly why I think that way. New male friends are plotting to take your place.

Thanks for bringing that up because that's exactly why I think that way. New male friends are plotting to take your place.

Truth and there is 'nothing' you can do about it. But keeping them away from your lady only show's your lack of trust in her not to do anything.

Not saying "YOU" in particular, but those that feel they need to shield their woman from other men because the men are out to get in the door, are insecure and vice versa.

Notice those who are secure and do not worry on such things do not mind their mates having platonic opposite sex friends.

Yes. I have a few woman friends none of them ive smashed tho. If it was one ive had sex with and she single my s/o will not meet her. I also rather not meet a friend of hers she used to fuck but if she never tells me they fucked id never know anyway.

I think thats a pretty good way to handle it
Yeah, if you've smashed before or wanted/planned to smash though, that's a Hell No. I don't believe in keeping in contact with exes or ex-friends with benefits or whatever tf ppl today are calling it. If you used to view each other like that, I don't want them in the picture. That isn't platonic.

Truth and there is 'nothing' you can do about it. But keeping them away from your lady only show's your lack of trust in her not to do anything.

Not saying "YOU" in particular, but those that feel they need to shield their woman from other men because the men are out to get in the door, are insecure and vice versa.

Notice those who are secure and do not worry on such things do not mind their mates having platonic opposite sex friends.
The responsibility to not do anything or respond to the advances is ultimately on her. Other people's designs on you can't go anywhere if you're not game. The ones who are after your girl/man will make themselves known at some point. Whether when they're drunk on new years or when you and your SO have a fight. If your partner doesn't take the bait (and better yet, cuts them off when it becomes evident), it won't go anywhere and the interested party will weed themselves out. Without fail. Life is too short and they're gonna eventually stop playing the long game with you when they realize it's hopeless.

My mind hasn't changed. No new friends. I'm all the friends you need.

Old friends can stick around. Just know that we all gon chill TOGETHER.

Didn't you frown upon that?

whyyoubringingupoldshit.gif

I feel if you can't trust your s.o. with friends of the opposite sex then you shouldn't be in a relationship. That would be too much weight on my conscience having to worry if she's being faithful, plus men on the hunt don't usually care if she has a man. I'm not saying turn a blind eye and bury your head in the sand when it comes to the people your s.o. hangs out with either. If your woman truly loves you and is faithful to you then you have nothing to worry about.

Back