Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

ppl in here think the Cowboy Bebop movie is good? :scust:

Literally the most boring film I've seen, turned it off half way through. It's a shame because the actual drawn animation style is incredible. It's a basically a pretty flower with dookie fragrance. I was duped.

I been trying to finish it for years lol

just can’t get around to it

i know it’s phenomenal though
the ....whatever that is with the exposed muscles fibers has always intrigued me when i would see it on memes and shit

then, didnt they make the live action joint earlier this year or last?

where you stuck at? It took me 2 tries for season 1 but I was fine after that. I think around episode 14 i was in.
I finished season 1 when it came out all those years ago

Like 3 months ago I tried to get back into it since it’s about to end so I have to watch season 2 the thing is I wanted to watch like the last 3 Eps of season 1 just to kinda give myself a refresher but I can’t get through it lmao

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
the ....whatever that is with the exposed muscles fibers has always intrigued me when i would see it on memes and shit

then, didnt they make the live action joint earlier this year or last?
Yeah and they made 2 pretty decent games as well

the character development I heard is great and I’m a sucker for time skips in anime. My issue is I have a lot of stuff to watch so it’s never on my mind

Currently watching "Saga of Tanya the Evil". It's pretty good so far.

Also watching "Terraformars"...geezus crust! Them Roaches is fuccin EVERYONE up. Lol. Shyt I'd good.

Last edited:
EfElMG4WAAEk8s5.png

JoJo Part 6 Released on Netflix, well the first 12 Episodes.

This is also the only female JoJo in the series.

Back