Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

You only watch older ones?
Nah, I jus been watching anime a long time. So pretty must all the anime yall list or just started watching, is popular stuff i been watched when they first dropped years ago and havent watched in years. Some of them I finished reading the manga since the anime was so far behind, like for Bleach.

I dont wanna go through all 27 pages and i dont wanna repost the same popular anime people usually recommend (naruto,bleach one piece hunterxhunter ect,), so I'mma look for some other not as popular shit i thought was good.

Nah, I jus been watching anime a long time. So pretty must all the anime yall list or just started watching, is popular stuff i been watched when they first dropped years ago and havent watched in years. Some of them I finished reading the manga since the anime was so far behind, like for Bleach.

I dont wanna go through all 27 pages and i dont wanna repost the same popular anime people usually recommend (naruto,bleach one piece hunterxhunter ect,), so I'mma look for some other not as popular shit i thought was good.
I’m not a manga guy at all and I feel you

Just talk about the less popular ones

put me on

The action is dope once you get more into the show.
Yeah i know just nothing hooked me in the first ep besides “I kinda wanna see where it goes” doesn’t seem to be much depth but since it has a good enough rating I’ll maybe go back

I have to ask my wife the anime that she has been watching. Every week she finds a new one to watch.

Funimation used to have a bunch on their youtube channel for free, guess they change stuff in the company and took it down.
idk if people want sub or english so i'll post both if i find it. I prefer subtitles cuz usually when they do an english dub, they censor the hell out of it and kill most of the jokes

Desert Punk (this anime was funny af and i wish they made more episodes. Just read what the first episode is titled)
trailer

ep1

Darker Than Black
trailer

ALDNOAH.ZERO
trailer

(didnt think this anime was bad)
Basilisk
trailer

Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls
trailer

Claymore
trailer

Gantz (I had to finish it by reading the manga tho. They need to bring this back, finish it & start a new season like the manga)
trailer

(I found this entertaining, wouldnt call it amazing or anything tho)
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

(ngl, i know i watched this but i dont 100% remember that much about it, prob means it was ight lol)
Heroic Age
trailer

(this anime had to much potential but it only had 1 season, smh)
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

Back