Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

If you're talking about Miyazaki movies, I can't say. All his movies have about the same level of quality, visuals, storytelling, etc... It's pretty hard to objectively pick one over the other.
nah I meant Anime movie

you’re right about all of them being the same level of quality though

you can maybe separate them by a hair

If we're just talking anime in general...damn, that's a good question. My favorite anime series of all time is Cowboy Bebop, but I don't think I could just pick one movie. Damn, if you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I might throw out something like Ninja Scroll, but that's really only because movies like it, Akira, and Vampire Hunter D are what got me into anime.

If we're just talking anime in general...damn, that's a good question. My favorite anime series of all time is Cowboy Bebop, but I don't think I could just pick one movie. Damn, if you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I might throw out something like Ninja Scroll, but that's really only because movies like it, Akira, and Vampire Hunter D are what got me into anime.
An acceptable answer lol

by rating I think spirited away is supposed to be the GOAT

I’m trying to find out why

idaten deities is a real sleep on show
I watched the first ep but I didn’t commit to watching it yet because I wanna Atleast get like 2-3 of those shows I’m currently watching out the way first

heard it was good though

I watched the first ep but I didn’t commit to watching it yet because I wanna Atleast get like 2-3 of those shows I’m currently watching out the way first

heard it was good though

like others have said you really gotta get back on hxh. the ant arc is seriously a work of art. In my opinion its the greatest anime arc ever. Starts off mad weird but the pay off is incredibly worth it

Back