Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Call me a prude but I’m not watching no anime from Netflix lol
Meh, they have some alright shows. If I want to see some not so main stream animes, I will just stream on one of these anime websites. I will also read the mangas since they are way ahead of the anime

I thought this was really good. The episodes seemed short like everything was split up in 20min episodes

Currently watchin

I wont give anything away but it was the pacing. I never seen a tournament based show where the first fight is 4 eps long. They gave a back story for literally everything. First eps is back story. Second ep back story. After each character took a swing, there was a back story. There was a story for the characters. A story for their weapons. A story for each fight move. Even the fighting is not worth sitting through this. Assume the took 5 swings at each other. One swing per episode. Their build up to fights is worst than dragon ball z. I gave up by the end of eps 4, where the first fight ended.

No lies were told in this post. Lol.

I like the concept. I like the story. But taking 3 to 4 episodes before Thor and Liu do 2 swings of their weapons...foh! Lol! They definitely on that DBZ shyt. Lol

On Ep.4 now.

Currently watchin

No lies were told in this post. Lol.

I like the concept. I like the story. But taking 3 to 4 episodes before Thor and Liu do 2 swings of their weapons...foh! Lol! They definitely on that DBZ shyt. Lol

On Ep.4 now.
At least with dbz, they take you to another character's storyline as a fight goes on. Ragnarok, is just irrelevant back story. The pacing is all off.

Anybody catch the live adaptation of the last arc of Kenshin. It's on Netflix. It's dope and the fight scenes are top notch. They changed the ending a bit though and has a big impact on the tone of the ending.

Reactions: GNS
Anybody catch the live adaptation of the last arc of Kenshin. It's on Netflix. It's dope and the fight scenes are top notch. They changed the ending a bit though and has a big impact on the tone of the ending.

does the live adaptation cover the entire storyline or is it just mainly the final final battle between kenshin and
the brother of his ex chick thats responsible for his scar?

I watched it. The first movie might be the best as an overall package Idk. I have the previous 3 and have read the manga. This diverged from the enishi story A Lot, as u know but I'm guessing they maybe changed it because of time constraints. Enishi put kenshin through way more shit than this. Had that boy depressed af.

It was cool

does the live adaptation cover the entire storyline or is it just mainly the final final battle between kenshin and
the brother of his ex chick thats responsible for his scar?

A lot happens. Not everything in the manga, but they packed as much in the movie as they possibly could have without it feeling too long.

I watched it. The first movie might be the best as an overall package Idk. I have the previous 3 and have read the manga. This diverged from the enishi story A Lot, as u know but I'm guessing they maybe changed it because of time constraints. Enishi put kenshin through way more shit than this. Had that boy depressed af.

It was cool

I didn't realize there were three more. I seen this one and the one where they fought Shishio. Both were good.

If this really is the final story, then yeah, Kenshin gets a happier ending than he did in the anime.

A lot happens. Not everything in the manga, but they packed as much in the movie as they possibly could have without it feeling too long.

I didn't realize there were three more. I seen this one and the one where they fought Shishio. Both were good.

If this really is the final story, then yeah, Kenshin gets a happier ending than he did in the anime.
Go check out the other 2

I've been watching Godzilla Singular Point on Netflix and it's been good up until they revealed Godzilla lol

No idea why they chose that design but I don't like it

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Just finished

Season 1 of rising of the Shield Hero

I’m starting to try to get into Hunter X Hunter

I’m in the middle of Oddtaxi right now which I really like lol

I've been watching Godzilla Singular Point on Netflix and it's been good up until they revealed Godzilla lol

No idea why they chose that design but I don't like it

My gawd I tried to get thru the 1st episode but couldn't. So it gets better? If so, then I might go finish.

My gawd I tried to get thru the 1st episode but couldn't. So it gets better? If so, then I might go finish.
I liked it because there was something they were dealing with before Godzilla but it took awhile to get the reveal and I did not like the reveal. The look/design of Godzilla really killed the whole thing for me

Just finished

Season 1 of rising of the Shield Hero

I’m starting to try to get into Hunter X Hunter

I’m in the middle of Oddtaxi right now which I really like lol

Hunter X Hunter is dope. Just too short.

Back