Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Actual Trump Supporters On This Site?

politicians as a whole only care about making sure their side wins. This election wasn't about picking the best Demcratic candidate but finding someone that can beat trump. I was too young to know anything about the crime bill when it passed and those that were around back then either don't recall or didn't/won't vote anyway. Honestly I don't have anything against the Republican party but I'll be damned I'm going to sit idle while Trump make shit worst than it needs to be.

But, he didn’t say anything about supporting trump, though.

But, hey keep ‘em coming.

Try to grab some quotes from that other site and post ‘em here.

But, he didn’t say anything about supporting trump, though
If u on here campaigning against biden u a trump supporter! A poster can easily say he/she don't fuck with none of em and stfu and keep it pushing.
If u going out your way to talk down on only one of em tho it's obvious what you're doing without saying it

But, he didn’t say anything about supporting trump, though.

But, hey keep ‘em coming.

Try to grab some quotes from that other site and post ‘em here.
He's one of those democrat dickriders NOT FROM AMERICA who believe all black people have to be democrats and he equates criticism of democrats to be support of trump

See, this is what I'm talking about. Sion is another corny ass poster who do it for the reactions. @Allah_U_Akbar you might want to take back that "like" you gave him once I expose his fraudulent devil behavior.

My original post:
Screenshot_20201102-183642_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Sion being corny:

Screenshot_20201102-182826_Samsung Internet.jpg

Notice the first screenshot has no edit.

Then, Sion being the corny poster he is, follows that corny ass post with

Screenshot_20201102-183848_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you "tryna catch them before they delete/edit their posts", start with yourself because you're just as corny as the idiots who photoshopped Ice Cube in a MAGA hat.

Your "gotcha" game is trash @Sion

All misses

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm proudly Canadian and right now your country is an armpit and the laughing stock of the world. I wouldn't EVER want to live in America, I just take your money and that's it. There's some great people out there and beautiful things but fuck living in America.
We'll that's all the more reason why you shouldn't have the audacity to accuse people who live here of being trump supporters

Its childish to pretend Biden criticism = trump support

Crazy to me that after all that happened with George Floyd and Black Lives Matter that you even have to consider Trump when Trump openly supported White Supremacist groups, denounced George Floyd and even called the National Guard and told them to shoot peaceful protesters.

True

Also...

Crazy to me that after all that happened with George Floyd and Black Lives Matter that

Yall ignore that and pretend it doesn't matter/act like that's any better than trump

Dude are you serious ? You're really saying they're the same thing ? Like seriously ?? Why don't you want to get away from the bullshit ?

Even in this day and age still relevant.

Sooo what you just read doesn't cause concern?

Biden wanting to give police 300 million despite people screaming "defund the police" is ok huh...

And I'M the slave for pointing it out and being against it?????

:sayit:

Nigga the fact you said "considering" is all I need to see. I have no problem shaming you down low Trump supporters.

Crazy to me that after all that happened with George Floyd and Black Lives Matter that you even have to consider Trump when Trump openly supported White Supremacist groups, denounced George Floyd and even called the National Guard and told them to shoot peaceful protesters.
Quote me next time instead of being the flaccid passive aggressive poster you are.

If "considering" was all you needed to see, you wouldn't have literally deleted it and misquoted me.

I will say this:

I would never even CONSIDER voting for #45.

No matter how much I hate the United States, I would never even consider helping that person.

I ain’t voting, by the way.

Back