Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Actual Trump Supporters On This Site?

Y'all are really naive if you believe there are no Trump supporters on this site. Y'all are also really naive if you believe any of them niggas are gonna just be like 'I'm a Trump supporter. I think he's doing a great job and hopefully he's my President for 4 more years!'.

And it ain't cuz they timid.
Exactly.

Remember how NOBODY wanted to perform at his inauguration!

Major celebrities were afraid to admit they supported him.

Media said Ali was a draft dodger and Obama was from Kenya. I could go for days..
Ali was a draft dodger, though.

He refused to take part in the white man’s war in Vietnam.

And what media said Obama was from Kenya?

Are you talking about racist, right-wing conspiracy theorist media?

No responsible news outlet ever said Obama was from Kenya.

I get what you’re trying to say, but the truth is, trump has never been right about ANYTHING.

No, I mean here specifically on the ABW. Nobody is going to willingly bring that sort of ridicule to themselves on here. There's no win in that.
Man damn the ridicule. Only a few of us can stand alone against the odds and most of the site when the onslaught comes.
This ain't for those with hearts that pump pink lemonade.

So they will stay hidden. Because people don't let shit go or bring it into other threads.

They here. They won't tell u they support trump but they run around telling u not to vote for biden.
Cowards

Ali was a draft dodger, though
How if he told the government skraight up that he ain't fuckin going and why.

Draft dodgers to me are the ones who miraculously had illnesses or some bs to avoid war. Crazy how those are mostly republicans

My dad is one. He’s not full-blown MAGA, but he does support that dickface.

Then again, he’s a preacher and a hardcore Refucklican. Jesus tells him what to do with 90% of his life.

Man, he does NOT like the fact that I am Agnostic.

Anyway, fuck the MAGA Lemming Cult, and anyone who thinks Donnie Dickwad is a legit leader.

Back