Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Actual Trump Supporters On This Site?

Once he actually won the election, I remember those handful of alleged MAGA negroes on ill Community were run off the site ASAP

they all turned out to either be coons, white trolls, or psychopaths like Maximus Rex (who i always suspected was a white troll)

Republicans are fake conservatives

It’s group of Conservatives out here in Texas that’s raising Money for Biden becuase they believe Trump goes against all the things conservatives really value.
I have no respect for any person who is pro trump online or irl. They dead to me imo. Aint no coming back from that.

You was on the IC right

Republicans are fake conservatives

It’s group of Conservatives out here in Texas that’s raising Money for Biden becuase they believe Trump goes against all the things conservatives really value.

You was on the IC right

Yea...

The media IS the enemy of the people. They are who the corporate elitist go to for sympathy. They are who the war criminals go to for justification. The media has walked hand and hand with white supremacy, war criminals, political foes, FOREVER.

from racist, right-wing media to corporate, liberal homos.

Liberal homosexuals? What they got to do w this...

his supporters w/ 1/2 a brain kno it ain't a good look & it won't get any better

20yrs from now you won't find anyone who'll proudly admit they voted for him, except the ignorant racist

Watch after he loses how fast the republicans turn on him acting like they wasnt enabling his stupid ass the entire time, i guarantee it

lmao

It's interesting how so many people who should be old enough to remember that the democrats once said virtually the same things about the criticality of kicking Bush and McCain out of office that they're now saying about 45, don't find it at all suspicious that this same party is now in cahoots with and/or praising those same people.

at the rate we're going, liberals will be rationalizing 45 in 10 years while running democrat candidates who previously were darlings of Fox News or Breitbart.

Mark my words.

lmao

It's interesting how so many people who should be old enough to remember that the democrats once said virtually the same things about the criticality of kicking Bush and McCain out of office that they're now saying about 45, don't find it at all suspicious that this same party is now in cahoots with and/or praising those same people.

at the rate we're going, liberals will be rationalizing 45 in 10 years while running democrat candidates who previously were darlings of Fox News or Breitbart.

Mark my words.
K

Watch after he loses how fast the republicans turn on him acting like they wasnt enabling his stupid ass the entire time, i guarantee it

Hilarious seeing them already trying to distance themselves from Trump.

Moderator: Are you proud of your support for Trump?
Them: Im proud of the things we've managed to get done for the people of bla bla bla

Moderator: The question was.... are you proud of putting your support behind President Trump.....
Them: Im proud of the work we've put in for the people of bla bla bla

:wdf5:

Back