Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Actual Trump Supporters On This Site?

The law of averages dictates that not everyone on this site could be ANTI-Trump.

I don't think thats how the law of average works. This is a site primarily for black people and minorities in general...based on that you would be hard pressed to find any trump supporters here. basically what I'm saying is that ABW is not representative of most popular forums, you're better off asking this question on reddit I really dont think there is a single open trump supporter but i think there are some trolls though for sure

You know I really wouldn't mind someone saying they more so voting Republican more so than for Trump but these fucks seriously be trying to defend Trump like he not the biggest sack of shit this side of the millennia.

I missed the days when you could afford to ignore politics and not fear them trying to completely ruin EVERYONE's life.

You know I really wouldn't mind someone saying they more so voting Republican more so than for Trump but these fucks seriously be trying to defend Trump like he not the biggest sack of shit this side of the millennia.

I missed the days when you could afford to ignore politics and not fear them trying to completely ruin EVERYONE's life.
he is the biggest sack of shit but he has did a few things right.

and no i am not a supporter even tho he saving us a shit load of taxes....i didnt vote for him.

I don't think thats how the law of average works. This is a site primarily for black people and minorities in general...based on that you would be hard pressed to find any trump supporters here. basically what I'm saying is that ABW is not representative of most popular forums, you're better off asking this question on reddit I really dont think there is a single open trump supporter but i think there are some trolls though for sure
There are plenty of black Trump supporters out there.
And I KNOW they exist here!

Also, everybody posting here ain’t Black.

he is the biggest sack of shit but he has did a few things right.

and no i am not a supporter even tho he saving us a shit load of taxes....i didnt vote for him.

I don't care what he saving, Trump too damn toxic to just leave be. Every other politician that don't give a fuck about non-whites at least TRY to hide their rascism. All trump doing is embolden other dumb fucks into acting on his behalf. This isn't a plea for closet rascism vs open rascism so much that even with them being as open about it, there ain't shit we can do about it in most cases...legally.

this shit not gonna end with him losing the election either.

or they may be
But, what about the trump supporters on this site (which is predominantly anti-trump)?
Doubtful

Magas are loud and proud

It defeats the purpose to support trump in secret

I also find stupid when people would accuse Obama or any black person of being an undercover Muslim (terrorist). Muslims are proud ppl and those accusing others of being secret muslims don't understand Islam.. same with trump supporters/maga

i think those guys were banned...

but I thinkBiden is winning this go around... gonna be interesting to see how trump handles the loss

Y'all are really naive if you believe there are no Trump supporters on this site. Y'all are also really naive if you believe any of them niggas are gonna just be like 'I'm a Trump supporter. I think he's doing a great job and hopefully he's my President for 4 more years!'.

And it ain't cuz they timid.

Back