Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Actual Trump Supporters On This Site?

I will say this:

I would never even CONSIDER voting for #45.

No matter how much I hate the United States, I would never even consider helping that person.

I ain’t voting, by the way.
I ended up abstaining. But I live in a perpetual blue state so it wouldn't have mattered.

On a slightly different note, I wish more of us would engage in politics as strategically as everyone else does. Too many of our political participation begins and ends with voting emotionally and either being emotionally devastated or euphoric.

That's political immaturity. Outside of Black people and poor whites and people of color, who do you see celebrating black mayors, senators, and presidents? They don't always get elected to those positions because they're the best suited or because they're what that city/state/country needs. Look at Detroit. Look at Gary. Look at Nigeria. Alot of times, white people put black people in positions of authority to spite the land they govern and it's obvious to anyone who bothers to pay attention.

But when I say Trump would be better for the underclass in the long run, yall look at me just as crazy as they looked at our elders and ancestors for saying the same thing about Regan, both Bush's, and guess fuckin who... Trump.

But when I say Trump would be better for the underclass in the long run, yall look at me just as crazy as they looked at our elders and ancestors for saying the same thing about Regan, both Bush's, and guess fuckin who... Trump.

I get that..

My point is, if David Duke was running for president, I would never in a billion years even entertain the thought of “considering” to help him become the most powerful man in the world.

No matter what his policies are, no matter how much I hate this country.

Same goes for #45.

That motherfucker is truly evil.

But, I can respect your stance.

I get that..

My point is, if David Duke was running for president, I would never in a billion years even entertain the thought of “considering” to help him become the most powerful man in the world.

No matter what his policies are, no matter how much I hate this country.

Same goes for #45.

That motherfucker is truly evil.

But, I can respect your stance.
I admit I don't know much about David Duke, but one thing I haven't heard is that he is an absolute idiot who fails in business constantly. That is the strict basis upon which I considered voting for Trump: how bad his administration has been.

As far as who is evil and how evil they are, I don't venture into that territory because you end up pretending that anyone who looks/acts/think differently than you exist in a vacuum as opposed to acknowledging that there are actually reasons why people become who they are.

This is what I mean by leaving the emotionalism out of politics. I don't need to think you are inherently good to vote for you anymore than I need to think you are inherently evil to not vote for you. It's a vote for president of the US, not who I'm going to give a kidney to.

Back