Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW André 3000 - New Blue Sun

Uhh, idk it just feels like those 5 aren't visible enough for how popular they are. Even when they have projects or performances or appearances it feels they don't campaign like they should...like a Nas when he drops. Nas campaigns. Nas be outside for real
Most of that list are 80% retired

Lauryn Hill is doing shows for the bread now

Eminem was just at the NGannou fight in Dubai

Electronica be heavy on IG attention whoring and that’s the only place he can really have a voice cuz he ain’t got nothing going on

Idk shit bout Kendrick besides that his reclusiveness plays into his rap character

Bruh coulda made a uninspired half-ass hip hop struggle album to appease you "heads" but then y'all still would be dissatisfied and would clown.

Instead he had some flute bops in his heart and wanna get them shits off and share em with the world.

How yall mad at flute bops?

I hate you niggas.

This is why Nas the goat.

Biggie got his cap peeled for thinking shit sweet

Pac got his cap peeled for fucking with a REAL thug

Jay thinks he's Steve Jobs nowdays

DMX as dope as he was his junkie ways took his light too early

Wayne a junkie but he still got a bar or two stashed away

3k threw away his pen to be the nigga dressed like Peter Pan playing the flute at a Renaissance Fair.

This is why I listen jazz and old RnB

Lol I mean we just had a thread of folks saying hip hop is gonna die because of all the violence and greed. If he don’t want to rap what’s the issue?

This is why Nas the goat.

Biggie got his cap peeled for thinking shit sweet

Pac got his cap peeled for fucking with a REAL thug

Jay thinks he's Steve Jobs nowdays

DMX as dope as he was his junkie ways took his light too early

Wayne a junkie but he still got a bar or two stashed away

3k threw away his pen to be the nigga dressed like Peter Pan playing the flute at a Renaissance Fair.

This is why I listen jazz and old RnB

Gat damn...niggas can't aspire and actually become billionaires??? Lol

Back