Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW André 3000 - New Blue Sun

Don't get too excited tho:

F-5U0rAX0AATHQF

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

High standards for a high standard
Ijs

Let's allow this brother a chance to display a side of him musically that he's been wanting to explore.

Let's support him first. Maybe this will be the spark that gets him to the 3k we've come to adore

This dude trolling hip hop lol. This the equivalent to saying “buzz so big I could probably sell a blank disc”. N actually attempting it

He's not. I'm not sure why people can't understand that dude just doesn't give a fuck about Hip Hop anymore. He tries to be. He'll spit a verse every now and then, but at the end of the day, he's on Cutty status.

This also shouldn't surprise anyone. The last time we saw dude he was literally frolicking through the streets of Japan playing a flute.

I'm also not understanding how this affects his legacy at all. Whether you have him in your top 5 or not, how does him putting out an album in another genre affect your perception of him as a rapper? lol

Some of ya'll act like dude put out 1 album and faded to black. Dude is generally considered to be the stronger half of what many consider to be the best group of all time and almost universally seen as top 5 if not 1. Outkast got 6 albums and Andre has a bunch of features outside of that. He's already contributed more to the game than the majority of rappers. He doesn't have to do anything else for his legacy to be cemented.

Back