Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW André 3000 - New Blue Sun

im disappointed yall think so lowly of me. The shit was clearly inten-

you know what.. Fuck yall. My talents are wasted here 😒 🤣
Niggas don't know anything about mercury in retro J's

Lol I mean we just had a thread of folks saying hip hop is gonna die because of all the violence and greed. If he don’t want to rap what’s the issue?
shut up asking stupid question.....Niggas wanting a hiphop album from a supposed hiphop artist is out of the grasp of you weirdos mind? HIs fans know this nigga for being a rappity rap ass nigga from arguably the greatest rap duo in history. Common sense would think that the rappity rap nigga would at least be rapping since his 20yr hiatus so when you read that said rappity rap nigga ew album is going to be him playing the flute his 3k the rapper fans may feel away but his 3k the artist fans may not give a damn.

shut up asking stupid question.....Niggas wanting a hiphop album from a supposed hiphop artist is out of the grasp of you weirdos mind? HIs fans know this nigga for being a rappity rap ass nigga from arguably the greatest rap duo in history. Common sense would think that the rappity rap nigga would at least be rapping since his 20yr hiatus so when you read that said rappity rap nigga ew album is going to be him playing the flute his 3k the rapper fans may feel away but his 3k the artist fans may not give a damn.

Son couldn’t even at least drop an EP of him just rapping

If he cutting up on that flute like they were on these 2 tracks, the parks bout to go crazy like

giphy.webp

ms2JDrb.gif

soul-train-dancing.gif

tumblr_n00ojtlpKW1qedt5eo1_250.gif

Let me check the credits on those songs to make sure he wasnt lowkey really playing that shit

Last edited:
Andre one of my fav rappers, but he needs to be slapped for those track titles. Those titles seem like he simultaneously tried way too hard and didn't tray at all, how df

Back