Welcome To aBlackWeb

B2EMO is properly named

I be feeling for that lil droid

Luthen getting away from that imperial ship was great

and show so good that I really felt for Andor that maarva died

oh yeah and when mon mothma was looking at her daughter and Bradley Cooper teary eyed that got me too

this show gonna spoil me when I have to go back and watch mando

That was a dope ass escape for Luthen

Yeah turned that ship into a darth maul lightsaber and took out some tie fighters before dipping out...

MistyUnlinedDuck-size_restricted.gif

Lmao I been begging Andor to take that droid with him all season

Wild how they really made me feel so empathetic over a droid

I love that lil guy man I just want him happy
The first star wars droid that they made me care about, it being sad got me in the feels

The droid that sacrificed himself in Season 1 of the Mandalorian after redeeming itself from being an assassin droid

I said it the first week it has the potential to be the best Disney + show they ever made

I firmly believe that going into the last ep of this season

as far as shows on TV this season? It’s high up there

Watch this yesterday and it was surprisingly very good.

I immediately wanted to watch Rouge One but it was 2 late

I was two episodes behind but I caught up two days ago. The prison escape was dope. I like that this show shows how ruthless the empire can be. The next episode with the ship was cool also. I'm getting tired if that will security agent a d his annoying mom. Why did Cassian go back to the planet he got arrested on. I wouldn't go anywhere near that joint. I call thatnolanet the Miami planet. It looks like Miami beach.

I was two episodes behind but I caught up two days ago. The prison escape was dope. I like that this show shows how ruthless the empire can be. The next episode with the ship was cool also. I'm getting tired if that will security agent a d his annoying mom. Why did Cassian go back to the planet he got arrested on. I wouldn't go anywhere near that joint. I call thatnolanet the Miami planet. It looks like Miami beach.

I don't recall but it's possible they on the same planet where the prison is/was. Prison was just in middle of ocean. Plus he probably got his $ stashed there somewhere.

Back