Welcome To aBlackWeb

She was in both season finales though

they had mando talking to bill burr multiple episodes lol

when he wasn’t doing that he was in a helmet talking to grogu who couldn’t talk

omg sooo riveting
Andor spent almost the whole season with minimum action

Star Wars action scenes don't really hit like that anyway unless it involves jedi/sith and the occasional space battle. You can make a case for animation but live action is trash.

So Andor going light on the action never bothered me. They never presented that way anyway.

There has never been a shootout in SW that was just fire. They don't do it well at all. It always looks gimmicky and childish.

Andor had superior acting, tension, depth to the characters, music/score, world building, a tighter story and if you wanna really keep it a bean, mando’s action wasn’t that prevalent either

And kenobi!? Lmao don’t get me started

Andor had superior acting, tension, depth to the characters, music/score, world building, a tighter story and if you wanna really keep it a bean, mando’s action wasn’t that prevalent either

And kenobi!? Lmao don’t get me started

I had no issues with her, she was much better than that empire guy with the issue with his mom

People just saying any goofy thing, those guys would not be thought off as any top star wars villians

Is this shit finally over?

I’m going to put this on in the background while I work. It doesn’t deserve my full attention like Mando and Kenobi did.

I had no issues with her, she was much better than that empire guy with the issue with his mom

People just saying any goofy thing, those guys would not be thought off as any top star wars villians
Toheeb just gonna gloss over these statements huh? iight man I see what’s going on lol

Back