Welcome To aBlackWeb

What a season finale. That speech from Maarva. The sexual tension between Dedra and Syril is disgusting lol. I thought they were gonna fuck after he saved her. Glad B2 didn't get destroyed during the riot. Mon Mothma has to do what she's wanted her daughter to avoid. My dawg Andor has officially joined the Rebellion.

There's a post-credit scene that will explain something from previously in the season

Last edited:
We should have all known the prisoners was building death star parts, they showed that scene I felt dumb not thinking about that

What a great season for one of the best shows that’s not getting the praise it deserves

it’s funny I didn’t even know about the post credit scene but for whatever reason I let the credits play yesterday which I never did before and I was rewarded big time

What a great season for one of the best shows that’s not getting the praise it deserves

it’s funny I didn’t even know about the post credit scene but for whatever reason I let the credits play yesterday which I never did before and I was rewarded big time
Still the third or fourth best Star Wars show

Still the third or fourth best Star Wars show
Man please

This blew boba fett laying in a tub having flashbacks for half the show, fennec doing weird shit acting wise, and color moped shit out the water

the best Eps of boba featured mando lol

then this is convincingly better than mando across the board

Man, early on, I thought the show was good, but overrated. But the back half of the season was AMAZING. Thought I was dead inside, but multiple parts of the finale got to me (that damn droid)

My 2nd fav Star Wars show.

Man please

This blew boba fett laying in a tub having flashbacks for half the show, fennec doing weird shit acting wise, and color moped shit out the water

the best Eps of boba featured mando lol

then this is convincingly better than mando across the board
I got Mando, Kenobi and Tales Of The Jedi ahead of it, Bad Batch might move ahead if season 2 on point

Oh you including the animated?

okay then it’s

Andor
Clone wars
Mando
Tales of the Jedi
Kenobi
Bad batch
Star Wars visions
Boba fett

there is no way you can make a case for kenobi being better than this show lol
I didn't even put Clone Wars in the ranking because it's an older show but if it's included then it gotta be #1

Back