Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also like seeing the empire on such a lower level that they are this oppressive monolithic bureaucratic entity

No mention of Vader at all because this is way below his paygrade so to speak and people in this show have probably only heard about him but never seen him

palpatine is so high on the pyramid as emperor that you only hear his name be spoken by senators and officials and people who work for the empire. Like they are store managers who report to district managers and palp is the CEO

It’s just the ISB and Empire as a whole

looking forward to the inevitable prison break

Honestly I thought this episode would be the break but I guess they like to draw things out.

I don't trust Mon's daughter
I reckon she will inevitably snitch on her mom somehow, perhaps in thinking she's having an affair with Tay Kolma when really it's all rebellion activity. She seems too much of a daddy's girl

Sirkis gonna die in the break out, I'm almost sure of it. Similar to Aldhani there will need to be casualties and I guess a couple of black dudes (one on andors table and the other one he talked to this episode) will go out too.

Ulaf must have been serving a long ass sentence to be that old and feeble, yet still doing this manual labor sentence!

Unhinged Cyril is crazy

homie lives on JUSTICE

solid episode but wait they killed the other guys in the prison because one guy got released and then sent back and they didn’t want the other inmates to know?

Back