Welcome To aBlackWeb

I get that, but I think there’s a way to make that type of a character interesting too. He wasn’t even that interesting of a character in Rogue One. He just served a purpose. The girl, the Blind dude and robot were more interesting characters.
Thank you, I've been saying this.

Lies! Deception!

This show is so good man

I really noticed the music in this ep and stuff like set design and cinematography are really standing out to me now

Didn’t expect for Serkis to be in this either but I love it

lol @ the part when dude got fried on the prison floor at night and the dialogue that followed

my only gripe would be the scenes with mon mothma. They don’t really do it for me but yeah man this show is it

lmao them niggas was tight.

"Now we gotta smell this for the rest of the night!"
"Man all this noise yall making!"
"Bruh now our table gon be behind cuz of this bum ass nigga"

🤣
I wasn’t listening at the moment but what are they building ? Them shits look like the wheels of huge office chairs lol

I’ll go with wheels for office chairs then

I wonder when Andor gets out of that prison because if Bradley Cooper needs to kill him and Luthen, syril and meero need to find him then something would have to give relatively soon

I wasn’t listening at the moment but what are they building ? Them shits look like the wheels of huge office chairs lol
im not certain they mentioned what they were. If they did I missed it
They didnt mention it.

At first I thought they were building androids and it would eventually be the one that Andor doubled up with during Rogue One... But obviously that's not the case.

I personally think they're building some kind of weapons (it looked like the holder for SAMs when I got better look at it), but just seen NR got a vid asking same Q.

Ain't watched it yet but will later on, just posting for now

I wonder where they're going with the Syril storyline cause I thought it would result with him helping Deedra but she obviously rejected his assistance. He's obsessed with Andor lol

I wonder where they're going with the Syril storyline cause I thought it would result with him helping Deedra but she obviously rejected his assistance. He's obsessed with Andor lol
I think she rejects him now but ultimately brings him into the fold I assume after not finding him still

that whole line about how he found Andor within a couple of days after the initial murders I feel like hold some weight

i feel like she kinda was conflicted when he said what he said but still said fuck off

could be wrong but It’s not like syril is gonna remain in the background

I was watching a youtuber who said what the prisoners are making might be the legs of this

databank_imperialprobedroid_01_169_9667313a.jpeg

Back