Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funny thing is, when black dude that was stopping the guys from throwing the rocks in the flashback I thought like damn all the black guys get killed lol

I don’t remember what happened to black guy who worked for the empire for like 7 years who was the inside man?

if he’s dead all we got is the dickhead light skinned guy who works in coruscant who keeps trying to get his colleague jammed up lol

Funny thing is, when black dude that was stopping the guys from throwing the rocks in the flashback I thought like damn all the black guys get killed lol

I don’t remember what happened to black guy who worked for the empire for like 7 years who was the inside man?

if he’s dead all we got is the dickhead light skinned guy who works in coruscant who keeps trying to get his colleague jammed up lol

he got killed too i believe

Shit, we might need a Saw Gerrera series. How wild does he gotta be that the Rebels had to be like chill, we can't be associated with you lol

Hey question this is the technical origin of the rebellion?

because this is the same year that Star Wars rebels starts IIRC and is only 5 years before Rogue one

but I mean I guess you can do a lot in 5 years

🤔

Shit, we might need a Saw Gerrera series. How wild does he gotta be that the Rebels had to be like chill, we can't be associated with you lol
A Saw Guererra series would have been a lot more interesting than this. I’ve been keeping up with it but this shit is boring as hell, lol. And Andor has no charisma whatsoever. He doesn’t even do cool things.

Last edited:
A character driven series where the character sucks?
Yea. He is a reluctant Anti Hero right now. Wants nothing to do with the rebellion. I am guessing the more he reads the dead dude's "manifesto" and starts to believe in the cause, we will see more life in the character.

Yea. He is a reluctant Anti Hero right now. Wants nothing to do with the rebellion. I am guessing the more he reads the dead dude's "manifesto" and starts to believe in the cause, we will see more life in the character.
I get that, but I think there’s a way to make that type of a character interesting too. He wasn’t even that interesting of a character in Rogue One. He just served a purpose. The girl, the Blind dude and robot were more interesting characters.

Back