Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Twitter is mad at Killah Cam Newton....for like the 12th time. This time, he speaks down on "Bad B*tches"

I do dig Cam saying he want a woman that know how to be quiet.

I lived in a Muslim country for a year and them women ain't say a motherfucking word unless a man spoke to them first.

And these women weren't no scared, hijab wearing with the slit at the top type shit. These were college educated, working women in a relatively liberal country.

They just knew how to shut the fuck up and not get on a man's nerve.

I was like that's why Muslim dudes be spazzing out over there when they women blow a kiss at another man, because they ain't used to their peace being disrupted with bullshit.

You an American or Western man, you used to women doing all types of annoying shit.

Muslim women be freaky as shit too since they men got they foot on their necks all the time. They down for whatever. And they real flashy.

Yeah, shout out to Cam and Muslim women.

Man stfu sometimes

That's all well and good... but when he clarified what he meant he said... "but you can't cook. you can't be quiet. you don't know how to allow a man to lead."

If he left that shit off there'd be nothing wrong with what he was saying beyond an implication but he made sure to let everybody know he was for sure on some retro sexism shit.
if it was a women saying
“But you broke…u short…ur dick small…
Twitter wouldn’t bat an eye

I respect his stated preference however i.dont think I would be happy with someone who couldn't express themselves freely or incapable of help me navigate this thing called life....I need a partner in everything..mdecisions cuz its makes life easier.im not an alpha male though so maybe my preference is unusual

Opinions on this topic that we are in. I didn’t think the question was that invasive I apologize

Nah, not invasive.

Just threw me off because I was trying to figure out the the context.

Haven't talked to any of them about Cam Newton, so I wouldn't know.

Back