Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Twitter is mad at Killah Cam Newton....for like the 12th time. This time, he speaks down on "Bad B*tches"

So what? He likes what he likes and there’s women out there that would like to be that for men like him.

I fucking hate people.

This.

Considering the type of household he grew up in...that was his example of the type of woman he wanted in his life.

The cooking thing is a deal breaker for me tho. That's a must. Both of us gotta know how to cook.

The thing is tho…

this conversation never not sounds creepy.

“I want a woman that’s———"

they are people not cattle.

find a better way to address the topic of your desires that doesn’t resort to basically filing out an audible Mail Order Bride survey.
I call bullshit on this.

No one tells women they’re being “creepy” when they say shit like,
“I want a man that’s at least 6’2”
“He got to drive at least a ________”
“He has to have muscles”
“He must make at least $150K”

Never once have I heard that sentiment being thrown around.

Let’s not change the expectations just cause Twitter got “progressive” enough to say anything deemed ‘unfavorable’ in their eyes is patriarchy.

Last edited:
I call bullshit on this.

No one tells women they’re being “creepy” when they say shit like,
“I want a man that’s at least 6’2”,
“He got to drive at least a ________”
“He has to have muscles”
“He must make at least $150K”

Never once have I here that sentiment being thrown around.

Let’s not change the expectations just cause Twitter got “progressive” enough to say anything deemed ‘unfavorable’ in their eyes is patriarchy.
The topic is not for mass consumption.

Don’t matter the sex or proclivities.

folk need to keep that shit to themselves.

Lol damn look how far the male has fallen.

A man can't even say what he likes in a woman.

A rich, talented, successful man at that.

Shit you say you would like for a woman to have a vagina these days is controversial.

Humankind is doomed, Earth is ghetto, I am ready for the aliens to beam me up.

The topic is not for mass consumption.

Don’t matter the sex or proclivities.

folk need to keep that shit to themselves.

Hi. You must be new to our society. Let's us show around how we do things.

C'mon bruh. You know that ain't happening

I'm trying to figure out how a grown adult has needs that somebody else needs to cater to.
EVERYONE has those, goin back to the decades of your grandparents and great grandparents.

SCUST at this generation now. All y'all swear y'all are emotionless drones, but commit that at astronical rates than any other time period cause your psychological needs aren't being meet. Y’all off yourselves if someone calls you fat. Nah. This whole “I don’t need nobody” smokescreen ain’t foolin NOBODY.

Last edited:
Can someone explain what is controversial about this statement?

Apparently having standards and preferences is offensive.

Which is why I wonder how people even become a couple these days.

A relationship can't exist without standards and preferences. If you have a relation with someone and both of you don't have any idea of how you want the other to be, you entered a dictatorship.

Only in dictatorships you have one side that is like "fuck you, don't judge me". Then that's just a race to see who can not give the most fucks.

Only a dictator says accept me as I am and don't think about it.

Back