Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Twitter is mad at Killah Cam Newton....for like the 12th time. This time, he speaks down on "Bad B*tches"

Lol damn look how far the male has fallen.

A man can't even say what he likes in a woman.

A rich, talented, successful man at that.

Shit you say you would like for a woman to have a vagina these days is controversial.

Humankind is doomed, Earth is ghetto, I am ready for the aliens to beam me up.

That is legit tru shit.

These ppl would be like "what bout the women whp dont have pussies? They get no love?"

smh.

Can someone explain what is controversial about this statement?

People tend to not like when you base your complete want of a person on what they can do for you as opposed to what type of person they are. So when a person lists off their wants in a s/o and its all actions instead of personality then it's gonna make some ask about what type of person they actually want.

Everyone likes to be loved and cared for and that's all catering to somebody is. Just doing shit you know they like so they feel cared for. It's really not as deep or combative a concept as people make it

That's all well and good... but when he clarified what he meant he said... "but you can't cook. you can't be quiet. you don't know how to allow a man to lead."

If he left that shit off there'd be nothing wrong with what he was saying beyond an implication but he made sure to let everybody know he was for sure on some retro sexism shit.

I thought he was only speaking for himself though?

seems like it..and nobody is saying dude cant do that. but when you have a platform as large as he does and you make blanket ass statements like that.. you open yourself up to ridicule *shrugs*

That's all well and good... but when he clarified what he meant he said... "but you can't cook. you can't be quiet. you don't know how to allow a man to lead."

If he left that shit off there'd be nothing wrong with what he was saying beyond an implication but he made sure to let everybody know he was for sure on some retro sexism shit.

I agree with that. I don't agree with Cam saying that shit but just the concept of catering to someone or having someone cater to you in general isn't a bad thing and isn't this inherently subordinate position to be in. Catering to someone you actually care about is just that....showing someone you care for them.

I do dig Cam saying he want a woman that know how to be quiet.

I lived in a Muslim country for a year and them women ain't say a motherfucking word unless a man spoke to them first.

And these women weren't no scared, hijab wearing with the slit at the top type shit. These were college educated, working women in a relatively liberal country.

They just knew how to shut the fuck up and not get on a man's nerve.

I was like that's why Muslim dudes be spazzing out over there when they women blow a kiss at another man, because they ain't used to their peace being disrupted with bullshit.

You an American or Western man, you used to women doing all types of annoying shit.

Muslim women be freaky as shit too since they men got they foot on their necks all the time. They down for whatever. And they real flashy.

Yeah, shout out to Cam and Muslim women.

Last edited:
Lol damn look how far the male has fallen.

A man can't even say what he likes in a woman.

A rich, talented, successful man at that.

Shit you say you would like for a woman to have a vagina these days is controversial.

Humankind is doomed, Earth is ghetto, I am ready for the aliens to beam me up.
I would like a woman with a vagina...

That was included at birth and not created in a lab

I do dig Cam saying he want a woman that know how to be quiet.

I lived in a Muslim for a year and them women ain't say a motherfucking word unless a man spoke to them first.

And these women weren't no scared, hijab wearing with the slit at the top type shit. These were college educated, working women in a relatively liberal country.

They just knew how to shut the fuck up and not get on a man's nerve.

I was like that's why Muslim dudes be spazzing out over there when they women blow a kiss at another man, because they ain't used to their peace being disrupted with bullshit.

You an American or Western man, you used to women doing all types of annoying shit.

Muslim women be freaky as shit since they men got they foot on their necks all the time. They down for whatever. And they real flashy.

Yeah, shout out to Cam and Muslim women.
See?
Never not creepy.

y’all be mad as hell a flamer came in and said the same thing.

same Sentiment applies.

Who is this conversation for tho?
Like… how is this conversation meant to be had with anyone not called your mate?

when is it ever not some weird circle jerking chest beating bullshit??? The therapist office?

why does the next person need to know?

never mind the fact its fucking stupid for a celebrity to publicly say the shit.
Just like B-Simone…. ‘Here’s the blueprint to fucking my life up and betraying my trust’

who is this info for?

What y'all think the percentages are for the niggas on here who PRETEND to be clueless when it comes to certain topics vs. the niggas that ARE clueless when it comes to certain topics?

I don't know but I always found it hilarious that some people think pretending they don't know what they know is a reasonable way to engage in conversation.

Those "I'm just asking questions" types.

Back