Welcome To aBlackWeb

Never watched World Beyond, I do watch Fear though. Fear started off good but the last 3 or 4 seasons is pretty bad

I used to watch Fear as well. It went to shit IMO when they started making Nick mother and somewhat his sister bossed up and smart characters and Nick died I was like fuck this show.

When Strand was on his shit all those characters that he saved was like he was the bad guy and plotting against him. Then shit was all good when they started thinking and moving like he did. Fuck that fear show.

So when are these spinoffs even due to drop??

Like they hyped these shits up at the very end, now we suppose to wait 2 years for these shits.

In the meantime they expect ppl to watch Fear and the world beyond???!!! HA!!!! "some one dunn told dem wrong"

And it seems like they tryin to tease sum love angle between negan n maggie.

Like to show how full circle negan has come...like "oh look how we developed his story arc/character development over the years"

10 bucks says they end up smashing in da spinoff

And it seems like they tryin to tease sum love angle between negan n maggie.

Like to show how full circle negan has come...like "oh look how we developed his story arc/character development over the years"

10 bucks says they end up smashing in da spinoff

Tell me when it happens cause I ain't watching that bullshit!

Tell me when it happens cause I ain't watching that bullshit!

FML i gone end hate watchin all these mf spinoffs. Ugh.

Im 11 years deep in this shit. I cant quit now (plus the only 1 who really keeps re uppin this thread. I basically was talkin to myself for months)

I dont kno why the writers would think the viewers would think these shows are gonna be any good??

idk. Jus cuz its with main characters n they gone switch up da locations...who gives af

FML i gone end hate watchin all these mf spinoffs. Ugh.

Im 11 years deep in this shit. I cant quit now (plus the only 1 who really keeps re uppin this thread. I basically was talkin to myself for months)

I dont kno why the writers would think the viewers would think these shows are gonna be any good??

idk. Jus cuz its with main characters n they gone switch up da locations...who gives af

They doing all this shit for money and it's been that way for a while now. So called fans and viewers are going to have to show these money grabbers that the gravy train is over. Only way that can happen is the first spinoff is going to have to flop. If it doesn't they going to milk this shit until Judith kids got spinoffs!

They doing all this shit for money and it's been that way for a while now. So called fans and viewers are going to have to show these money grabbers that the gravy train is over. Only way that can happen is the first spinoff is going to have to flop. If it doesn't they going to milk this shit until Judith kids got spinoffs!

Like i dont understand tho? Where they gettin all this money from?

I watch all my tv on bootleg streaming sites.

Enuff random white ppl are watching this shit every sunday at 9pm to make this franchise still profitable??

I thought cable was dead.

Plus numbers dont lie. AMC gotta see it. During its peak, around season 7. Each ep was averaging 17 mill viewers per ep. Now they barely doing 2 mill.

Like who tf they expect to watch allllll these spinoffs??

I guess AMC is still eating off its breaking bad n mad men money

The kids getting a spinoff too? Starring judith, glenn n maggies son n rick n michonnes son??

Really. i legit didnt kno that??

I dont even kno these lil niggas names...n suppose to care bout dey spinoff?

Like i dont understand tho? Where they gettin all this money from?

I watch all my tv on bootleg streaming sites.

Enuff random white ppl are watching this shit every sunday at 9pm to make this franchise still profitable??

I thought cable was dead.

Plus numbers dont lie. AMC gotta see it. During its peak, around season 7. Each ep was averaging 17 mill viewers per ep. Now they barely doing 2 mill.

Like who tf they expect to watch allllll these spinoffs??

I guess AMC is still eating off its breaking bad n mad men money

The kids getting a spinoff too? Starring judith, glenn n maggies son n rick n michonnes son??

Really. i legit didnt kno that??

I dont even kno these lil niggas names...n suppose to care bout dey spinoff?

I don't know who getting spinoffs but they going to keep milking this shit cause it's profitable.

They still getting advertising dollars and folks still watching through Hulu and other apps folks gotta pay for. It would've been over if they weren't turning a profit.

tve109854-2476-20151011-0.jpg

These new smart zombies are a problem

They have solved a plot hole from the first ep and season of the show when that little girl seemed more conscious and reached for a doll, and how Morgan’s wife consciously went back to her house and other instances of other things.

They did Luke filthy after he wasn’t on here for a while.

Judith is Shane /Rick Jr. she’ll be fine.

Rosita is a goon.

Eugene’s girl so fine.

Negan gone put that Negan lean on Maggie eventually so idk if his Baby mama gone make it.

If I had to guess they will end up together because his baby’s mother and her son will somehow end up together somewhere else and they’ll be looking for them.

Pamela ain’t shit.

These zombies kinda bopping with this music

That was some real breaking bad “science bitch”shit they just did with the record player.

I like all the zombie commercials.

Dog still alive

They’re way too happy having holiday dinner.Pain coming.

Did rosita get bit?what did she whisper?shit

Eugene the player got him a kid and a pony tail.

Kinda dope how Black men ended up as the leaders after yrs of complaints of wack black male characters.

I thought Mercer and zeke were both gonna die.

My bitch Carol made it .Triple OG

They are leaving the kids with Carol, who is notoriously the worst babysitter ever.

Daryl the lone wolf.

To the end of the road for my homies in the gangster lean.

Mutha fuckin Rick and Michonne

Why michonne looking like she’s still in Wakanda?

Idk what it means exactly but this show ain’t really over if Rick and michonne getting a show.

Bravo

Yea. It was cool to see the walker pick up a rock n smash da glass.

But we are sum 15 years into this shit, the walkers are evolving.

I so wish they woulda had a walker climb up the pipe goin after eugene n da priest. That woulda been badass

And wtf ever happened to dr dre. The never explained that?

:smh:
Heath got kidnapped by Jadis and taken by the CRM aka The helicopter ppl who took Rick according to the writers.

Behind the scenes the actor was blowing up to much too stay for that small part on the show

Last edited:
Back