Welcome To aBlackWeb

The finally explained the native american broad n her doctor brother plotline...

They needed a doc to work on injuried judith

Did they really have to have that lil white girl get bit n have her arm cut off tho....like that extra pain n shit served zero purpose.

That blk dude now smashing a cutie w one arm now lol

Carl should have lived until the end, it was always stupid to kill him off and then have his vision of everyone sitting around the dinner table.

Carl should have lived until the end, it was always stupid to kill him off and then have his vision of everyone sitting around the dinner table.

Wasnt there drama around carl leaving. Like he wanted to leave. Cant remember.

Like nick in fear. Dude wanted to leave...character n story was getting stale

Wasnt there drama around carl leaving. Like he wanted to leave. Cant remember.

Like nick in fear. Dude wanted to leave...character n story was getting stale
The drama was that Carl didn't want to leave and was told he was good and his family had just moved to a whole new state to be close to where they filmed the show and then he was told that he was being killed off and I think the issue was that his father was asking for more money or something.

This finale was meh nothing really crazy happened felt like a season finale and not a series

i was mad as fuck they killed Rosita and not Gabriel or Eugene.
Them two when first introduced need to die then. I figured she got scratched, or bit when she fell in that group of walkers.

Wtf is Daryl gonna do?! His ass can't sit in one place when shit calms down now he just gonna be traveling around.

Negan Maggie shit is lame.

Rick and Michonne series should be a limited one. Season one they go through the usual bullshit and finally find each other. Season two they make they're way back to where their kids are the end.

This finale was meh nothing really crazy happened felt like a season finale and not a series

i was mad as fuck they killed Rosita and not Gabriel or Eugene.
Them two when first introduced need to die then. I figured she got scratched, or bit when she fell in that group of walkers.

Wtf is Daryl gonna do?! His ass can't sit in one place when shit calms down now he just gonna be traveling around.

Negan Maggie shit is lame.

Rick and Michonne series should be a limited one. Season one they go through the usual bullshit and finally find each other. Season two they make they're way back to where their kids are the end.
Eugene is useful and cool to me.

He has manned up a lot

Same with Gabe.He was shitty and changed over time and I like him now.

Rosita a g now but she’s basically a groupie who attained stardom through messing with stars and became her own woman over time

Eugene is useful and cool to me.

He has manned up a lot

Same with Gabe.He was shitty and changed over time and I like him now.

Rosita a g now but she’s basically a groupie who attained stardom through messing with stars and became her own woman over time

I fuck with Eugene he became a good soldier I thought if someone from the main cast was dying it would be him he had too many close calls like how Glenn did. Gabe grew on me too I just thought karma was gonna get him.

Even though I know a lot of people stopped watching the show, I never did.

While it is sad to see it go these spinoffs make it seem like it’s really not going anywhere just changing.

They took a big chance letting Rick and Michonne go, but I did enjoy some of the new characters like the newcomers and it extended the life of the TWD universe.

Welcome to the TWDU

Last edited:
Even though I know a lot of people stopped watching the show, I never did.

While it is of sad to see it go these spinoffs make it seem like it’s really not going anywhere just changing.

They took a big chance letting Rick and Michonne go, but I did enjoy some of the new characters like the newcomers and it extended the life of the TWD universe.

Welcome to the TWDU

Yea. Me too. I never stopped watching.

Its crazy how this show has fallen off in pop culture tho.

I remember back in the IC, every sunday. That walking dead thread used to be popping....now a days jus crickets lol

Yea. Me too. I never stopped watching.

Its crazy how this show has fallen off in pop culture tho.

I remember back in the IC, every sunday. That walking dead thread used to be popping....now a days jus crickets lol
I have been watching it but sometimes I don’t feel the need to talk about it I guess cause it’s been on so long.

I doubted the show could stay good after Coral, then Rick then later on Michonne and Maggie but they held it down with secondary characters and even lesser known ppl.

A lot of people got turned off when Glenn got killed, but for me, I knew it was gonna happen and had been looking forward to it for

Last edited:
I'm still laughing they hit us with that Luke scene like we gave a damn about him, all those new people crying over him and Darryl and Carol didn't shed a tear
Luke was cool and became a fan favorite fast

I think it's because he's a pretty well known actor and was in that Harry Potter spin off movie and other shit.

They did him grimey after being gone

I'm still laughing they hit us with that Luke scene like we gave a damn about him, all those new people crying over him and Darryl and Carol didn't shed a tear

I kno. That music teacher death was over kill.

I understand that crew came in toghter. But i was like fohwbs....like i said b4 we aint seen dude in like 10 eps

Back