Welcome To aBlackWeb

omg the finale was trash.

it felt like "the walking rosita" finale w how much screen time n love she got.

a MF series finale....and ONE main character death??!! One...i called it tho

the last 15 mins was jus dem setting up all the spinoffs (daryl getting a spin off, maggie n negan sharing a spinoff n rick n michonne suppose to do couple movies)

but tbh...i dont give af bout none of these characters no mo

The ending was basically a cliffhanger smh

And why tf does daryl have to leave, like where is he going??? I guess to find rick n michonne.

idk fuck twd

Kinda wack they told about all the spinoffs, it took away all the suspense for multiple characters. One big character had to die and since it wasn't gonna be Darryl, Maggie and Negan then Rosita had to die.

I'm not gonna say I'm not watching any of the spinoffs that's coming because even when I don't I always come back to this

After all these years that finale
endless-trash.gif

Fuck Judith she got too much screen time. Daryl like the fucking traveling man. Since they have wiped out an entire region. WTF is Daryl doing and looking for. He ain't going to do nothing but go way too far and run into a new Negan or some group like that but everyone he fuck with going to be way too far to find him and help him out. How the fuck he keep finding gas to make all these trips?

Michonne left her baby in an apocalypse to go find her man. She ain't shit as a mother. They did a search for Rick how the fuck he get so far away from the group that he got lost? Shit ain't a cartoon where after the bridge blow up the knocked half way into another state.

I'm glad this shit finally over. Never read the comics and I know of yall have. With the spinoffs what could they really do that is different what they've done on here over the years?

And WTF happened to daryl at the very beginning. Like who tf shot him and laid him out?? They never explained that...

And these writers must think the viewers are stupid. In the beginning, why try n build suspence that daryl might die....we all kno he is getting a spin off...like wtf.

And they acting like judith the golden child..."must protect judith at all costs"...why? Cuz she rick n lorie's daughter? That shit was like 8 seasons ago?

And the 1st death? The music teachers gf? I hardly even remember who that broad is...then the music teacher died and his ppl cried over his dead body for like 15 mins....we havent seen this cac in like 10 eps...now we're suppposed to be heart broken over his death??

ONLY COOL scene was rostia fighting her way outta the herd..."a mother will fight to protect her baby"....up they fucked up a great situation, they shoulda had one of the walkers climb up the pipe...

And like wtf...they act like the commonwealth lady was sum super final big boss...and i dont remember NUTHING BOUT HER???...they claim she kid napped their babies? Yet they were all in sum room sitting under a crib. FOH

They think that cuz the big names are involved (rick/michonne, daryl n negan/maggie) that ppl will watch these spinoffs..but idk.

And reading online, ppl are claiming daryl will end up in france. Cuz somehow that is where the virus started...so i guess daryl will ride his motorbike across the ocean.

And the promos at the end...these cacs wanna set up the TWD universe sooo bad. Everyone wanna be the next MCU so bad. But these cacs gotta understand. MCU been building up these characters since the 1950s. Ppl have legit connection to these characters over decades....you cant jus throw the word "universe" on sum thing n expect to make bank like da mcu.

That shows u kno a bunch of name less suits, run these multi million dollar tv n movie companies..n they jus tell da writers "jus build a universe like the mcu, so we can make bank like dem"...while not knowing their entire product is trash

Last edited:
Who killed Rosita when she turned? They treated her like she was in hospice care and died peacefully.

Rick hasn't found a pair of shoes after all this time?

Michonne still thinks she's in Wakanda.

What happened to the garbage chick that rescued Rick?

I still don't know what attracted that herd to the commonwealth

That Shakespeare nigga better not get a new tiger in the spinoff

Fuck this shit and fuck you too @Marc123 for pulling me back into this shit year after year.... lmao

Who killed Rosita when she turned? They treated her like she was in hospice care and died peacefully.

Rick hasn't found a pair of shoes after all this time?

Michonne still thinks she's in Wakanda.

What happened to the garbage chick that rescued Rick?

I still don't know what attracted that herd to the commonwealth

That Shakespeare nigga better not get a new tiger in the spinoff

Fuck this shit and fuck you too @Marc123 for pulling me back into this shit year after year.... lmao

Bolded...that too.

Like wtf sumtimes ppl turn within mins. Yet rosita was able have whole week long thanksgiving dinner b4 she turned...like wtf. I was like how this bish still alive, didnt she get bite. I was confused af for a min.

And lol at the lil connection moment between rosita n eugene. I was like rosita should have said "eugene. I kno u have had a crush on me since day 1 (remember that time you watched me n the other guy smash, like a wierdo) since im bout to die any way....i'll let u smash b4 i die."

smh

I forgot about that one. You watch all of them and are they as bad as the walking dead has become?

I stopped watching fear during covid.

It was jus too bad. I was like "why tf im i watching this"??

I dont even remember where i left off....something to do w a plane i think idk.

Then that annoying old broad from madtv was getting too much screen time...

Or maybe i left off where they kept leaving care packages on the side of the highway...idk tbh. Show is jus trash

Back