Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was gonna wait to binge them all too but nothing was on so I just watched

And...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Watchin the final eps rn

omg. This commonwealth stuff is soooo boring.

I wonder if its like this in the comics?

This nigga needs banned from this thread because every time he posts I end up getting notified and then torturing myself by watching and getting up to speed.... lmao

lol lol

What is so wild, is that i have been watching. Yet idk wtf is going on.

But it seems like the commonwealth ppl attacked all their homes n kidnapped all their kids. And there is a herd on the way, and sum of the walkers can now climb walls n open doors.

And i guess they are teasing a Rick cameo

...so yea.

lol lol

What is so wild, is that i have been watching. Yet idk wtf is going on.

But it seems like the commonwealth ppl attacked all their homes n kidnapped all their kids. And there is a herd on the way, and sum of the walkers can now climb walls n open doors.

And i guess they are teasing a Rick cameo

...so yea.
I don't think the writers know what's going on because the Asian chick has to try to explain everything at the end of each episode and I still be confused

I don't think the writers know what's going on because the Asian chick has to try to explain everything at the end of each episode and I still be confused

Fuck that!! I refuse to watch those "inside twd" recap things.

I dont need this bullshit explained to me. Jus end this show...pls

Also wtf was the point of the native american lawyer lady, her brother n the trial???

Shit made zero sense. Guess it was filler

tbh i dont expect these niggas to stick the landing w the finale.

I jus expecting more run of this mill bs. Rick will show up n talk bout mercy, couple walker kills, fighting with the commonwealth and one main character death (prolly the priest or aaron/one arm guy)

The bar for this show is low af

Back